talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member of the Year Award (Round One)

football forum

• Administrator

We want your choices for post of the year people! Pick out your favorite posts and the top three will be carried forward to the December vote. 

If you’re unsure; check the popular post section of the forum under popular contributors.

Questions? 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

End of year awards time once again ... wait, it’s our inaugural on this forum. We want you to pick the staff members who you think has served the forum and generally stood out as epic. The three most popular choices will be carried forward into December’s final voting. 

Questions? No. Good let’s get on it.

• The topic was pinned
  • Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

The time is upon us! The TF365 award ceremony is just a few weeks away! 

Who is the funniest member of the forum? Who's posts make you go fuzzy inside? laugh out loud? 

Get your nominations in here and the top three members will proceed to the Grand Final in order to be crowned the winner. 

Any questions? Ask @Batard :ph34r:

Cunt xD

• The topic was featured
  • The topic was pinned

A vote for Cannabis Weinstein... or 'Spacey' as he is known in some circles is a vote for corruption and abuse of power and I will take no part in it... 

He is not known as Spacey because of his drug addiction either so you know... 

He once PM'd me to ask if I could send him some of my used underpants to which I responded I was a commando type of guy he then got annoyed and told me my chances of getting on the staff were all but over... He then apologised and tried to hush me up by saying he would swing the votes for me in the Member of the Month Thread... 

There.. I said it, such a weight off my shoulders... 

I would encourage others to come forward as well... B|

• This topic was locked, unpinned, unpinned, locked, unfeatured, unpinned, locked, locked, unfeatured and unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured

Archived