talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

A VERY Special Announcement...

football forum

• Administrator

Good evening everyone.

We would like to make a special announcment to you all regarding the staff team.

No, sadly @Cannabisis remaining as a staff member. 

Having been offered the opportunity to join the moderating team, @SirBalon and @The Palace Fan have duly accepted these offers and are now part of our Staff Team at TF365. They will be joining as moderators for the forum :D:D 

Please send any future complaints or reports in writing to them directly while the rest of the staff team take a well-earned break til February. 

Welcome to the team!
Image result for welcome gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad idea to appoint Balon for you - the member of the month award will be like reading a book on why Balon believes that man should win it xD

In all seriousness, I like both members but I do think there were better options. Not a pop or anything. Either way, congrats. The one thing this place needed was more staff. Eco and Deadlinesman don't exist anymore and these 2 are active often.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

congrats to both, although the appointment of Antonio means one thing. I wont be able to expose the TRUE side of Barcelona anymore. brace yourself for edit and deleted post.

i'm sure @SirBalon has more integrity than that! He's not that childish. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Bad idea to appoint Balon for you - the member of the month award will be like reading a book on why Balon believes that man should win it xD

In all seriousness, I like both members but I do think there were better options. Not a pop or anything. Either way, congrats. The one thing this place needed was more staff. Eco and Deadlinesman don't exist anymore and these 2 are active often.

understandable considering they've both just become parents again (separately I may add).

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Blue said:

I’ll indulge you, who were the better options? 

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@Eco and @DeadLinesman have both welcomed newborns into their lives. It's perfectly understandable for them to be less active which is why we came to the decision to recruit new staff. Whilst discussing who to promote, these two names were present on most people's lips.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

i'm sure @SirBalon has more integrity than that! He's not that childish. 

understandable considering they've both just become parents again (separately I may add).

Yeah, good decision that I'm totally on board with (and guess that is the reason why you've made extra appointments). I would have preferred Spike or Rando but I understand if they possibly didn't want the role.

Just now, Batard said:

I’ll indulge you, who were the better options? 

As mentioned, Spike and Rando. The former for me was the perfect choice, but again if he didn't want it and I'm missing something I understand. These 2 aren't bad choices by any means. I just don't like the idea of Balon being staff. I feel as if his posting style works best as a normal member. Its the same reason I don't want Cicero as staff. He's for me one of the top 3 members on here, but he would work best as a regular member for me.

Doesn't matter too much though as its really just a place we come on to waste time but its just my opinion :) 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Yeah, good decision that I'm totally on board with (and guess that is the reason why you've made extra appointments). I would have preferred Spike or Rando but I understand if they possibly didn't want the role.

As mentioned, Spike and Rando. The former for me was the perfect choice, but again if he didn't want it and I'm missing something I understand. These 2 aren't bad choices by any means. I just don't like the idea of Balon being staff. I feel as if his posting style works best as a normal member. Its the same reason I don't want Cicero as staff. He's for me one of the top 3 members on here, but he would work best as a regular member for me.

Doesn't matter too much though as its really just a place we come on to waste time but its just my opinion :) 

We actually went through a voting process so it wasn’t as arbitrary as you may think. 

Forgot to mention @Batard is now an admin.

I don't always agree with his decisions but I think this is a well deserved promotion. He works hard to keep the place clean and has definitely meritted this position.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't always agree with his decisions but I think this is a well deserved promotion. He works hard to keep the place clean and has definitely meritted this position.

Surprised but appreciative of your comments, Brian 

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Blue said:

well said.

Just need to improve the spelling :)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived