talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 14th November - England vs Brazil

football forum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a competitive match, this would be an easy 5-0 win for Brazil. Not even a pop.

However, this is a friendly and I can see this going either way. I'd say a 1 or 2 goal win for Brazil.

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

In a competitive match, this would be an easy 5-0 win for Brazil. Not even a pop.

However, this is a friendly and I can see this going either way. I'd say a 1 or 2 goal win for Brazil.

Mate seriously. I know we're shit but not that shit.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Just saw Iwobi's second goal. Sent Mascherano straight to the bread store.

Amazing how shit they are without Messi. Truly amazing. All that talent and getting spanked by Nigeria. 

Di Maria could have an affair with Sampaoli's wife, and he'd still get selected. 

1 hour ago, Pep Talk said:

Brazil playing a strong team 

Renato Augusto still starting though. :dam:

The typical brazilian thing will probably happen: we peak too early, everyone gets convinced we´re favorites, Tite closes his eyes to better option, in the World Cup we see we weren´t that good to begin with. Brazil will be a huge disappointment next year. I´m very pessimistic about the call-ups, the fact our coach isn´t trying different systems, and Neymar´s overall attitude. 

To be fair, England are defending quite well but Brazil are only playing at 30%. I don't see that same patience in creating chances that they had in the qualifiers. Its a friendly so its what you'd expect.

51 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

Renato Augusto still starting though. :dam:

The typical brazilian thing will probably happen: we peak too early, everyone gets convinced we´re favorites, Tite closes his eyes to better option, in the World Cup we see we weren´t that good to begin with. Brazil will be a huge disappointment next year. I´m very pessimistic about the call-ups, the fact our coach isn´t trying different systems, and Neymar´s overall attitude. 

Tite is Brazil's Ricardo Gareca. He has confidence in his "group" and people continue to question it but it continues to work. Just like the whole Aldo Corzo situation with us. There is better but he keeps on getting games.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived