talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Possible Coup in Zimbabwe

football forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mugabe is a cunt, but military coups generally don't end up being that great.

It's believed that he wanted to set up his wife to succeed him and this coup is to stop that from happening. They've detained Mugabe in his house and they say they're "going after criminals" that are in Mugabe's inner circle. This likely means a purge of various people in Zimbabwe's leadership.

Who knows what the fuck will happen. But my guess is, it won't be great.

• Subscriber

It was just a question of time, Emmerson Mnangagwa is surely set to take over now. Sacking him was a huge mistake (from Mugabe clan's point of view) and the last straw that set it all in action. 

Will be interesting to see how things develop. A lot of people in Zimbabwe are eager for change, but with those particular people in charge now that change doesn't look very promising. Unpredictable times ahead for the country.

13 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s a shame if they haven’t killed him, if any world leader deserved the gaddafi treatment it was Robert Mugabe 

I don't think anyone really deserves to be anally raped with a bayonet...

It’s weird how many critics of Mugabe seem to focus of a few white farmers being killed and chased out of their homes when his real crimes were committed in the 1980s, the Gukhurandi massacre is barely mentioned though.

Apparently we should feel for the bloodsucking farmers who stole the land and benefitted from decades of white superamacist rule, it is their plight, which should trouble us mostly apparently. Chickens come home to roost some day. 

21 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It’s weird how many critics of Mugabe seem to focus of a few white farmers being killed and chased out of their homes when his real crimes were committed in the 1980s, the Gukhurandi massacre is barely mentioned though.

Apparently we should feel for the bloodsucking farmers who stole the land and benefitted from decades of white superamacist rule, it is their plight, which should trouble us mostly apparently. Chickens come home to roost some day. 

Ultimately all land is stolen (or is it only so when white people conquer?) and it also led to a massive famine which in turn killed many Zimbabwens. Funny how things are related to eachother, especially seizing land and giving to government supporters that can't run a farm. But hey, better to be malnourished than to be under the thumb of white scum, eh?

It is almost like an evil was replaced by another... There is no moral victor here, many people have suffered for no reason, black and white, some more than others but it isn't a race now, is it? The ultimate cruelty is that nation (Rhodesia or Zimbabew pick your poison) that should be prospering is suffering due to negligent leadership voer a long time.

2 hours ago, Spike said:

I don't think anyone really deserves to be anally raped with a bayonet...

I’d say dictators who use violence to suppress or punish Deseret it really. Let’s face it Mugabe probably ordered rivals to be raped with a bayonet at some point given his record. 

58 minutes ago, Spike said:

Ultimately all land is stolen (or is it only so when white people conquer?) and it also led to a massive famine which in turn killed many Zimbabwens. Funny how things are related to eachother, especially seizing land and giving to government supporters that can't run a farm. But hey, better to be malnourished than to be under the thumb of white scum, eh?

It is almost like an evil was replaced by another... There is no moral victor here, many people have suffered for no reason, black and white, some more than others but it isn't a race now, is it? The ultimate cruelty is that nation (Rhodesia or Zimbabew pick your poison) that should be prospering is suffering due to negligent leadership voer a long time.

Lol white on black racism including murder = bad

black on white racism including murder = deserved. 

You really are a raging cunt at times

3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s a shame if they haven’t killed him, if any world leader deserved the gaddafi treatment it was Robert Mugabe 

The only people who deserve the Gaddafi treatment are the ones responsible for Gaddafi getting the Gaddafi treatment.

26 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I’d say dictators who use violence to suppress or punish Deseret it really. Let’s face it Mugabe probably ordered rivals to be raped with a bayonet at some point given his record. 

He probably did but if someone were to anally rape an anal bayonet rapist with a bayonet, wouldn't that mean they'd have to be anally raped with a bayonet as well!? :o I think that would mean the entire world would eventually be anally raped with a bayonet through process of elimination.

Am not a raging cunt. o.O

10 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I actually would administer it myself to the vast majority of the Obama’s administration 

May as extend that to nearly every administration...

10 minutes ago, Spike said:

He probably did but if someone were to anally rape an anal bayonet rapist with a bayonet, wouldn't that mean they'd have to be anally raped with a bayonet as well!? :o I think that would mean the entire world would eventually be anally raped with a bayonet through process of elimination.

Am not a raging cunt. o.O

May as extend that to nearly every administration...

No you not I though I was quoting Artful dodger lmao. 

Also reference your question, I guess I’m just a kinky motherfucker.

To clarify see below

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

8 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s just interesting that you have pointed out his crimes which cost the lives of literally a handful of people, whereas a massacre of 20,000 indigenous people doesn’t get mentioned.

As in any attempt to equalise land ownership, there will be expropriation. Sorry I don’t feel much sympathy when the reason they acquired that land and acquired such vast wealth was because of a state operating before Mugabe which was white supremacist.

Archived