talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga - Week 12 Fixtures - 17-20th November, 2017

football forum

I always post about Peru. Its my forte. I just like picking on you because its easy to get you to spout utter shite and get you to constantly lie to yourself.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I agree...  On top of all that "Mou" hasn't had the resources "El Cholo" has had where the Argentine version of "anti-football" has surely spent a lot more money to gain the success he has.

I can't believe I'm actually siding with Teso here, but he's right about SAF. I don't agree with his attitute towards your opinion but he transformed Manchester United into a brand. It wasn't just the titles he won. 

Let me put it this way, he won matches playing with 7 defenders against Arsenal. He was a legendary manager. Only Matt Busby can compare in English football.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Who’s talking about Alex Ferguson? How did he suddenly come into the reckoning when the comment was on a comparison level between Mourinho and Simeone?

xD

Its Teso, he'll bring up old opinions just to make you look "foolish".

I put that in quotes because I don't think anyone cares.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Its Teso, he'll bring up old opinions just to make you look "foolish".

I put that in quotes because I don't think anyone cares.

He can't make me look foolish...  He can only do that to himself because he wants to believe what he says is true and for that to happen he requires ackowledgement from others it seems.  This is just another case right here, right now because how the Madrid derby had ANYTHING whatsoever to do with a reason to compare Mourinho and Simeone, I don't know.  It's called "conjecture" and it seems to be prominent quite a bit lately.  Why is it conjecture, because the information is complete and he's bringing in situations that have no place into the argument.  Then Alex Ferguson came into the argument who has nothing whatsoever to do with this... xD Who next?  Helenio Herrera?  Now actually there would be a connection there in the anti-football stakes.

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

You obviously have hate for mou and man utd (that includes not ranking SAF top five)!! Red herring at its best!

Dude when will you understand not everyone thinks football in terms of vendetta's like you? If he doesn't rate Man United its because he doesn't see anything special in them, it has nothing to do with him having a "vendetta" like you have for many things.

SirBalon has been accused of bias in the past but he doesn't think football in that way. He's an analysing fan not a "I like this team so they'll always win in my eyes"

Just now, SirBalon said:

He can't make me look foolish...  He can only do that to himself because he wants to believe what he says is true and for that to happen he requires ackowledgement from others it seems.  This is just another case right here, right now because how the Madrid derby had ANYTHING whatsoever to do with a reason to compare Mourinho and Simeone, I don't know.  It's called "conjecture" and it seems to be prominent quite a bit lately.  Why is it conjecture, because the information is complete and he's bringing in situations that have no place into the argument.  Then Alex Ferguson came into the argument who has nothing whatsoever to do with this... xD Who next?  Helenio Herrera?  Now actually there would be a connection there in the anti-football stakes.

He can't make anyone look foolish because he's at the lowest point in terms of members. I can totally relate - I have lost count the amount of times I was having a convo for him to interrupt it and bring the pointless Peru vs Mexico debate.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Further childish posting like this and it will be more than a post preview in fairness. I'm sick and tired of threads being de-railed because of this pathetic vendetta. 

@Blue

If you want me on post preview, go for it. I'm ignoring you and Batard because I don't see what complaining about "unfair" will accomplish. Every thread is a spam between him, Cicero or Sirbalon. HK85 does it well. I have no need to complain, only to ignore.

I couldn't give a toss what you and the staff think of this "vendetta" I'm afraid. Not trying to speak out of turn (thus why I'm ignoring you).

Its fun to pick on him for his embarrassing posting and I'm sure you'll find most will agree with me.

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Further childish posting like this and it will be more than a post preview in fairness. I'm sick and tired of threads being de-railed because of this pathetic vendetta. 

@Blue

Also I'd like to bring up the fact that I asked you to punish him several times and yet you didn't. So you're threatening me? So defensive of him xD

I think you'll find if you punish me you'll lose a lot of good quality posting. So I wouldn't try it given the effort I put to post seriously most of the time.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you want me on post preview, go for it. I'm ignoring you and Batard because I don't see what complaining about "unfair" will accomplish. Every thread is a spam between him, Cicero or Sirbalon. HK85 does it well. I have no need to complain, only to ignore.

I couldn't give a toss what you and the staff think of this "vendetta" I'm afraid. Not trying to speak out of turn (thus why I'm ignoring you).

Its fun to pick on him for his embarrassing posting and I'm sure you'll find most will agree with me.

Let's make this abundantly clear. I told you both to ignore each other. If you both need some time away from the forum feel free to reply to this and see what happens. For the love of fucking God. No more. Just ignore each other or grow thicker skin. 

This whole thing is absolutely ridiculous.

Anyhow...  If people want to debate these things without getting childish, open a thread and the whole forum can debate it (those that are interested) instead of hijacking threads with something that doesn't belong in them.

I'm as culpable here because I almost got drawn in.

Just now, Batard said:

Let's make this abundantly clear. I told you both to ignore each other. If you both need some time away from the forum feel free to reply to this and see what happens. For the love of fucking God. No more. Just ignore each other or grow thicker skin. 

I'm not going to blame anyone here or say who started it. Its irrelevant.

All I will say is I'm ignoring you and any order of the staff once the indirect pops towards Peru began. This will never stop, get used to it. You're making a bigger deal out of this than you should. Me and Balon were having our fun and just because I was involved you immediately jumped in. I tried my best not to complain about unfair because it won't accomplish anything but it seems I have no choice now.

This problem shouldn't have amounted to this. I highly recommend deleting all the shite you want in this thread. I respect you, but sometimes I find the defence towards Teso embarrassing.

Actually, go ahead and suspend me or put me on post preview. Go ahead. All the effort I put on a stupid forum to have good dicussion. You'll lose a lot of quality posts.

If this really bothers you so much do as you wish. I'm not going to let myself fall for your silly defence and favouritism.

6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This whole thing is absolutely ridiculous.

Anyhow...  If people want to debate these things without getting childish, open a thread and the whole forum can debate it (those that are interested) instead of hijacking threads with something that doesn't belong in them.

I'm as culpable here because I almost got drawn in.

The one at fault here is neither me, Teso or you. Its the staff. There was nothing different to what me, Cicero and True Blue do on a regular basis. This shouldn't have become such a problem.

If you didn't troll every Chelsea post and tried to have a debate apart from trolling you wouldn't be trolled back.

True Blue made it perfectly clear.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Actually, go ahead and suspend me or put me on post preview. Go ahead. All the effort I put on a stupid forum to have good dicussion. You'll lose a lot of quality posts.

If this really bothers you so much do as you wish. I'm not going to let myself fall for your silly defence and favouritism.

If you want to be a martyr Brian, that's your call. You'll find the staff here have been more than accommodating. Your situation with Erick has gone on and on and on and most people here simply cannot understand why two people who don't know each other, would invest so much time griping about each other. If you want some time away, I'm happy to facilitate that for you.  

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

The one at fault here is neither me, Teso or you. Its the staff. There was nothing different to what me, Cicero and True Blue do on a regular basis. This shouldn't have become such a problem.

True Blue made it perfectly clear.

It's not the staff's fault because the staff don't initiate these things.  Keep things on topic and that's all that needs dong...  Trying to wind each other up only derails things.

1 minute ago, Batard said:

If you want to be a martyr Brian, that's your call. You'll find the staff here have been more than accommodating. Your situation with Erick has gone on and on and on and most people here simply cannot understand why two people who don't know each other, would invest so much time griping about each other. If you want some time away, I'm happy to facilitate that for you.  

That's your decision, I couldn't care less.

What I want most is for you to delete the posts beginning with what Cannabis said, move on and take this as seriously as the other parts of the forum which he spams. I'm not the only one who picks on him I'm afraid.

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

That's your decision, I couldn't care less.

What I want most is for you to delete the posts beginning with what Cannabis said, move on and take this as seriously as the other parts of the forum which he spams. I'm not the only one who picks on him I'm afraid.

Take a week to cool down and enjoy your life away from an internet forum. In your defence, yes you do contribute a lot but I'd rather see some humility than bickering. Think about it. 

@Teso dos Bichos, I'll be messaging you separately about your conduct too from now on. 

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

No I was trying to have a reasonable mature debate with you mate. The day you put feelings (you solemnly base your opinion on that whether love or hate) to the side and start debating FACTS like I do, let me know Che.

Mate... I’ve told you before. I don’t have anything against you but you can’t force people to agree with you or to believe in what you believe... This is how the world works.

Like I said before, if you want to have a debate about things like that, then start a thread. This is a community forum and you’re a member of that community. Use it wisely and debate without looking to jab people so as to start an argument. There’s a difference between debating and arguing.

What’s the point in wanting to be part of something where we all agree on everything one another believes? We’d all get bored within a day if not before.

If you find it bemusing why some don’t agree with things you believe, then debate them in a relevant thread. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

So you honestly still think diego s. is better than Mourinho? Like I said, all you can say on his defence is that he doesn't spend like Mourinho. But I have proven that even if you spent(even MORE than mourinho like pep has) it doesn't necessarily means more success( your only argument to justify picking diego) you're the only one being stubborn and going around on circles to fit your likes/dislikes che.

You surely can't believe that xD

Good to see Suarez bag 2 yesterday. Scoring goals has been massively lacking from his game this season and when he scores one, you expect him to continue that, which hasn't been the case thus far. With scoring 2 yesterday though, this can only do wonders for his confidence. Players like Suarez strive on scoring braces and hat-tricks, so him finally getting a brace may help him now push on.

2 massive games are also coming up against Juventus and Valencia away. These next 2 games will really test this side and give us a better indication of what they are about.

10 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Antonio red herring xDagain!! You tried that cheap blow at mourinho for spending money and your beloved pep did the same but less effectively!!pep would never win the CL with Porto or inter, fuck he couldn't do it with Bayer!! My comments are all a result of ur bullshit lie! A lie that was result of the hate you have for man utd and SAF how hard is that to Capesh?

You contradict yourself Che boludo. "Spends money" is all u can fucking shout. SAF built his man utd side and guided them to overtake liverpool from the top something a Barcelona coach will never ever do (take rm's top spot)

Your beloved pep took over a team already in good shape from Frank R. (Even @kowabunga agreed with that)but you want to give Barcelona and pep all the goddamn credit and shot talk mourinho,man utd,and SAF. You don't actually believe diego is a better coach, you just don't want  to give mourinho any damn credit

The team had just finished 3rd in la liga and had come off 2 trophyless seasons. How is that taking over a side in "good shape"? It wasn't in good shape at all. It was a squad with many ageing and finished players such as Ronaldinho and Deco and underperforming ones such as Xavi who needed a boost. Pep came in and completely changed the direction the club was going in.

I can understand why you would be having a meltdown though given that your beloved United are an embarrassing 8 points behind City despite spending more than anyone over the past 4 years, Real Madrid are now officially 10 points behind and showing yet again that they can't defend a title. Not to mention your hero C.Ronaldo has only managed to score 1 league goal this season and for a player who only really offers goals these days, that makes him nothing more than a liability, who will once again win a Ballon d'or simply because of his marketable name and not because he is the actual world's best or been playing anywhere near like it.

Barcelona aren’t playing well though and that needs to happen soon!

A word of mention once again to some world class saves from Ter Stegen who was immense. Leganés were actually very good and the 0-3 isn’t a true reflection of the 90+ minutes. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived