Wolfsburg vs Freiburg
Hertha Berlin vs Gladbach, 17.30

Sunday 19th November, 2017
Schalke vs Hamburg, 14.30
Werder Bremen vs Hannover, 17.00

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BVB are going through a time similar to my lot when the powers that control have the idea that they buy an older player for a lot of money and have to play him whatever - for Choupo-Moting and Di Santo (an a whole load of others) read Schurrle, now still only 27 but totally out of his depth and keeping better youngsters out of the team.  Why does these idiots do this to us?  Nuri has been fine so far so why not last night?  If Leverkusen can hold Leipzig my lot could be 2nd this week and that just sums up what a sh== season this is becoming!

Leon Bailey is a proper talent. Jamaica have finally got themselves a top player for the future.

They've always relied on tactics. This time, they actually have someone capable at top level.

Just now, Cannabis said:

He will join the likes of Alaba and Aubamayang in being in a side thats surrounded by shite incapable of making the World Cup.

I don't know about that. If they were in any other continent I'd agree but CONCACAF is awful. They even made the Gold Cup final without him.

I think he'll play at least one world cup in his career.

15 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

He will join the likes of Alaba and Aubamayang in being in a side thats surrounded by shite incapable of making the World Cup.

Still baffles me that Auba chose Gabon instead of France. He even played for the French U21. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived