Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Literally only getting the job because he’s mates with the owner. As a player, seeing Phil Neville walk into the training ground as manager of the team will be demoralising. He has zero personality.

Don’t see the issue really. Are Inter Miami some kind of massively established club I’m not aware of? Were they meant to sign some big name manager? Does Phil Neville not have the right coaching qualifications? @Rick don’t let the Klopp factor fool you. It’s rare to get a manager that’s good and has personality. Plenty of ‘personality’ managers out there are fucking awful. At the end of the day, he’s an established ex-international player who’s managed a top international woman’s side, with the right contacts entering a new club. 

8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Don’t see the issue really. Are Inter Miami some kind of massively established club I’m not aware of? Were they meant to sign some big name manager? Does Phil Neville not have the right coaching qualifications? @Rick don’t let the Klopp factor fool you. It’s rare to get a manager that’s good and has personality. Plenty of ‘personality’ managers out there are fucking awful. At the end of the day, he’s an established ex-international player who’s managed a top international woman’s side, with the right contacts entering a new club. 

Oooooh Phil Neville friend

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’m just saying that a personality like Phil Neville would not inspire me. 

7 minutes ago, Rick said:

I’m just saying that a personality like Phil Neville would not inspire me. 

You’re thinking he’s managing mega star worries though. It’s a brand new franchise in the MLS. He’s a bigger name than the whole of that club combined, including Higuain :ph34r:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

You’re thinking he’s managing mega star worries though. It’s a brand new franchise in the MLS. He’s a bigger name than the whole of that club combined, including Higuain :ph34r:

Actually both of their surnames have 7 letters so theyre equal 

50 minutes ago, Danny said:

Actually both of their surnames have 7 letters so theyre equal 

Phil has Gary though. Yahtzee.

• Haha 1

His cynical use of Women's football to boost his own profile didn't exactly work as he would have liked, nobody decent will want him as a coach so he has to rely on his mate.

29 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

His cynical use of Women's football to boost his own profile didn't exactly work as he would have liked, nobody decent will want him as a coach so he has to rely on his mate.

And business partner. 

It’s a bit of a joke really.