• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Alan Pardew hired as West Brom Manager

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Moyes, Hughes, Pulis, Big Sam, Hodgson, Pardew.

What an illustrious list. xD

Soon as the league rids itself of these the better. Pulis will find employment in the second half of the season, no doubt there'll be a club desperate to stay up.

Garth Crooks was wanking over how good Pardew is in latest article, saying he ought to be a shoe in at another Premier League club. What a moron.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Moyes, Hughes, Pulis, Big Sam, Hodgson, Pardew.

What an illustrious list. xD

Soon as the league rids itself of these the better. Pulis will find employment in the second half of the season, no doubt there'll be a club desperate to stay up.

but then there'll be no British managers left :(:(:(

• Subscriber

Allardyce to take over at West Brom while Pulis goes back to Wales to manage Swansea when they sack Clement in a month or so. It's a never ending cycle.

Not sure who goes to Southampton when Pellegrino gets the boot. Probably Mark Hughes if it's been long enough for his sacking from Stoke to have blown over, or maybe Pardew? Or Pardew to take over at Stoke with Craig Shakespeare and Sammy Lee as assistants?

• Subscriber

Only British manager Southampton would go for is Howe. I'll make a bold prediction and say Pellegrino doesn't last the season and they go for Howe.

Pardew I have never ever understood as a manager. I really haven't got a clue what anyone sees in him.

5 hours ago, Dan said:

Only British manager Southampton would go for is Howe. I'll make a bold prediction and say Pellegrino doesn't last the season and they go for Howe.

Pardew I have never ever understood as a manager. I really haven't got a clue what anyone sees in him.

Predicting a Manager gets sacked is hardly bold prediction unless it's Wenger.

He's a decent manager at getting results (not this season obviously), but I don't imagine he's the type of manager you'd enjoy playing under either really. I'm not sure whether it's the type of club to tempt Allardyce out of 'retirement' either, I think the job has to be perfect for him or I don't think he's interested.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Would be interesting to see who they sign next. 

There's no point sacking your manager if you intend to appoint Allardyce,  Moyes,  Maclaren, or Hodgson,  Redknapp. 

The whole 'let's hire one of these proven men to get to seventeen'  is such a short sighted idea. 

It really is but given the money involved in staying in the Premier League for another season at the expense of ever having a long term plan unfortunately makes it a no brainer.

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

bet you're feeling like...

Image result for pardew dance gif

I will never forgive him for that. A local lad gives us the lead in an FA Cup Final which was arguably the biggest moment in our history and that egotistical twat goes and makes it all about himself with that fucking ridiculous dance.

I don't think these club owners think before sacking managers any more. Could West Brom realistically attract anybody better than Pulis? Could Everton realistically attract anybody better than Koeman? Is Moyes an improvement on Billic?

The pool of experienced and proven managers is very thin now due to the high turnover of managers. You're almost better off giving a Manager more time to turn things round.

Archived