talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Srebrenica commander Ratko Mladic convicted in The Hague

football forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So making fun of people getting killed by a butcher is now a thing now Bartra?

He slaughtered children, men and women. His "army" committed genocide and spared no one, after the Bosnian army fought back he and his brave men went hiding until he was arrested. When the special forces found him he shat his pants, big brave general. 

Hope he lives as long as possible, and spend every second of his pathetic life in prison.

9 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Never heard of him, proper cunt like?

Pretty much.

Didn't like living in a historically multi-ethnic state and his subtle solution was to round up all the young Bosnian boys, machine-gun them in the back, and have his Serb soldiers rape all the girls and cut the babies out of pregnant women's stomachs. 

^The prosecution was a total mess. Witnesses in the court admitting they got bribed into giving false testimony. Other witnesses claiming to have gotten orders from commanders who, when pressed, they couldn't even tell what they looked like. I remember that, back in the day, even some of his vocal opponents said he was being prosecuted for the wrong stuff/in the wrong manner. From the trial footage I've seen, I wouldn't surprised if he had been acquitted, if he hadn't died while it was still ongoing. It looked amateuristic at times, which is even more shocking when you consider that Milosevic did his own defense, which would normally translate into a field day for the prosecution.

5 hours ago, True Blue said:

So making fun of people getting killed by a butcher is now a thing now Bartra?

He slaughtered children, men and women. His "army" committed genocide and spared no one, after the Bosnian army fought back he and his brave men went hiding until he was arrested. When the special forces found him he shat his pants, big brave general. 

Hope he lives as long as possible, and spend every second of his pathetic life in prison.

The Dutch Army also were held liable a while ago part of this act, but they were just not doing their job,

6 hours ago, VanPaddy said:

The Dutch Army also were held liable a while ago part of this act, but they were just not doing their job,

Yes i know (i am from Bosnia), if they weren't ordered to leave the civilians with the Chetniks the genocide wouldn't happen at all. However they did and it was worst crime/genocide on European soil since the Second World War.

I don't know if there ever was a smoking gun clearly linking Milsoevic and Belgrade to what the VRS did in Bosnia, so I don't mind that he died before a verdict could be returned.

However, he was a crazy, aggressive bastard who at the very least played an indirect role in causing the misery all over Yugoslavia in the 1990s so I'm glad he's gone.

Karadzic and Mladic meanwhile can spend the rest of their lives playing chess and crying to each other about the big conspiracy to destroy Serbia. 

Archived