talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Thursday 23rd November - Matchday 5 (Group E)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

There was brawl in town last night; which weirdly sounds as if it was football related. 8 germans are in custody, followers of Eintracht Frankfurt who apparently also follow Atalanta? Odd.

Same with Split who had a fair few Legia Warsaw fans at Goodison. They got seen off as well. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Ashley Williams with his 6,427th mistake of his Everton career.

Please, please just fuck off somewhere.

Williams? Martina and Keane the ones who just stood there and watched. Martina isn't a serious footballer but Keane is reaching Williams-esque levels of utter bollocks recently.

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Stood there marking nobody other than the worm that was wriggling across the penalty spot and then stood there like a lemon as the lad tapped it into an empty net. 

He's absolute garbage. Fucking sick to death of seeing him and that shite haircut in an Everton shirt.

Keane more at fault for me. Got skinned way too easily by the guy who put the cross in.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Sandro has been so disappointing. 

I would rather see more of him and Klaassen to be fair. What's mostly bothering me is what the he'll Rooney is offering at the moment. Davies, Klaassen and Baningime aren't exactly doing anything but at least they have the legs to run around and make a few interceptions but Rooney is an absolute passenger at the moment (like Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson).

• Subscriber

So we haven't been shite but we haven't been any good either. Problem is if you play close matches but your defence gifts at least one pathetic goal per game to the opposition you've got no chance of getting a result.

Hopefully Unsworth doesn't use it an excuse to take off Klaassen and Sandro off at half time and freeze them out for another month.

• Subscriber

Feeney on now. Getting a bit sick of the pointless under 21 debuts from Unsworth now.

Honestly wish I could flick a switch and not support Everton for a few months because we are an absolutely huge pile of shite. I almost hope we end up in a real relegation battle so I have something to give a shit about for the rest of the season.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

What is there to lose?! Might aswell give the lad a chance considering we're playing for absolutely fuck all. 

Great to see Sandro score too, hopefully this spurs him on.

There is nothing to lose but I hope there is no element of Unsworth bringing academy players into the team to score points with the board and fans at the expense of giving more minutes to out of form first team players that need minutes.

• Subscriber

Just a reminder that on 84 minutes that was 1-2.

This is the most spineless team I've seen. Not just at Everton. 0-1 at United with 10 minutes left ended 0-4. 0-0 with Lyon until about 65 minutes ended 3-0. 2-1 down to Arsenal with half an hour to go and we shipped another 3 goals.

Williams, Keane, Martina not fit to wear an Everton shirt. Baines and Jagielka not much better but at least have the track record to prove they're just past it rather than not arsed like the three I've mentioned. Bringing Feeney on into that was fucking stupid.

We can stop banging on about a striker. Thanks to our disgraceful defence we could have scored three more goals tonight and still lost. 

The thought of seeing Schneiderlin and or Sigurdsson back in the side at the weekend gives me aggressive AIDs as does the fact that the only defender I'm happy to see on the team sheet in any of the four positions against Southampton is Jonjoe Kenny.

Feel for Unsworth. It would take a miracle from even a top class manager to turn some of these players around. Two thirds of this squad should be sacked by now this season if you could just do that and employ someone new like you can with managers.

• Subscriber

Starting with the 2-0 loss at Chelsea we've conceded 37 goals in our last 17 games. Then factor in that Pickford has been considered our best signing and has been a contender for man of the match in several of those matches.

Then consider that a former world class defender in Koeman followed by another defender in Unsworth has been in charge of the side. Couldn't make it up.

• Subscriber

At least we swapped contracts for the new stadium today. Good work from the board.

Unsworth spot on in his post match interview. Poor bloke has probably had any prospect of a career in management decimated by these shithouses. Taken one for the team while the board fuck about not employing anyone.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

At least we swapped contracts for the new stadium today. Good work from the board.

Unsworth spot on in his post match interview. Poor bloke has probably had any prospect of a career in management decimated by these shithouses. Taken one for the team while the board fuck about not employing anyone.

Feel sorry for the bloke. He actually cares. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived