Football League 2017/18 - 25-28th November, 2017

football forum

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
33 minutes ago, Stan said:

i was gonna say it was gonna be good if you weren't going xD 

The atmosphere at the end would have been electric. Still can’t believe Brentford bottled it

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

The best thing about the QPR comeback is that those who left early have basically paid £40 to watch a 2-0 defeat haha muppets

Standard at Loftus Road

It's amazing really, if Ollie Watkins scores towards the end to make it 3-0 then Rangers probably would have lost 3-0.

Looking at it with hindsight and it is difficult, had we of equalised to make it 2-2 after being 2-0 down we'd be praising the manager and the players. Essentially what got Rangers back into the game was a keeper mistake, not something of their own doing. I'd be fairly confident that they can regain themselves and carry on the good work that was displayed prior to the Cardiff game.

Fulham on Saturday will be a tough game though and I don't think we'll win. Once we get that out of the way we can move on and focus.

4th win in a row for us and the 4th win in just 10 days! This team is flying at the moment and looks full of confidence. Dack, Antonsson and Mulgrew in particular are in great form! We have a much needed break this weekend with a cup game but I still expect a pretty strong side.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived