Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Bundesliga 2017/18 - Matchday 13

Not sure how to comment on this weekend's games!  We both appear to be in a false position - 04 too high and BVB out of sorts.  I will be watching the game on French TV on Saturday knowing that whatever the result my Fantasy Team will suffer as I have three guys from each side in there (4 if Leon is fit).  With a bit of luck the Munchkins will come unstuck as Gladbach are going well so the gap at the top may narrow!  All we now need is for the new found belief in Nudge's little green men to flourish and RBL could also go down.  Those little piggies are really flying this week!     :coffee:or:hh: (guess which Tsubasa prefers!)

Now we seem to want to score for them as well - 2-0 thanks to Stambouli and now Aube gets an assist score and its already 3-0.  need to lie down!(thought) I did say we were in a false position...

• Upvote 1

Two changes after half an hour - typical admission of crap selection - useless Di Santo off and young American out of his depth also off.  Leon and Amin opn - might just give the old fella in the BVB goal something to do now!

Arnold sent off against Augsburg, anyone knows what happened?

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Arnold sent off against Augsburg, anyone knows what happened?

Last man challenge. Unintentionally clipped the striker at the edge of the box.

• Upvote 1

How does this  look?

Bayern      29

Leipzig     26

Gladbach 24

BVB          23

04             23

then the rest!

Just now, SchalkeUK said:

How does this  look?

Bayern      26

Leipzig     26

Gladbach 24

BVB          23

04             23

then the rest!

Reduce Bayern's points a little, delete Rotzbrause and I can live with it.

Sorry I did correct the 26 to 29 and would love to delete the Salzburg B Team but then I would be able to cancel 4 more today and you would not allow thatB|

Sorry BeIN6 are telling me to go back to Dortmund!

I have a little Frenchman screamin 'incroyable' every minute in my ear.  Naldo goal, Naldo offside, Fahrman messing about gives ball to AQube - Abe has an open goal Fahrman fingers it behind =- incroyable  Probably Aube was supended last week for turning up with that weird haircut!

4 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

I have a little Frenchman screamin 'incroyable' every minute in my ear.  Naldo goal, Naldo offside, Fahrman messing about gives ball to AQube - Abe has an open goal Fahrman fingers it behind =- incroyable  Probably Aube was supended last week for turning up with that weird haircut!

You don't pay to watch the incredibly tight and unpredictable race that is the Bundesliga? :cardY: You are the reason why Bundesliga clubs can't keep their players.

Sorry - Don't understand that - and while you were typing we got another   4-2  this is weirder by the minute  - great game really perhaps mad might be a better adjective.

Just now, SchalkeUK said:

Sorry - Don't understand that - and while you were typing we got another   4-2  this is weirder by the minute  - great game really perhaps mad might be a better adjective.

I'm implying you are watching an illegal stream, because you were talking about a French commentator. Which is the only explination unless you are sitting next to the commentators in the stadion. :35_thinking:

Now that really does ruin my Fantasy score this wee.  Aube second yellow to red BVB down to 10 men and now only 4-2 in front - What's matter with your guys you had this sewn up and now.......