talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2017/18 - Matchday 13

football forum

4 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

I have a little Frenchman screamin 'incroyable' every minute in my ear.  Naldo goal, Naldo offside, Fahrman messing about gives ball to AQube - Abe has an open goal Fahrman fingers it behind =- incroyable  Probably Aube was supended last week for turning up with that weird haircut!

You don't pay to watch the incredibly tight and unpredictable race that is the Bundesliga? :cardY: You are the reason why Bundesliga clubs can't keep their players.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SchalkeUK said:

Sorry - Don't understand that - and while you were typing we got another   4-2  this is weirder by the minute  - great game really perhaps mad might be a better adjective.

I'm implying you are watching an illegal stream, because you were talking about a French commentator. Which is the only explination unless you are sitting next to the commentators in the stadion. :35_thinking:

Just now, SchalkeUK said:

I'm using my French sub as my Sky de has run out and will renew it next month when I cam - my French one is OK until March.   EU rules which I will lose when we stupidly leave the EU and it's now 4-3

Oh that sucks. But don't be too sad, French commentators are the best.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Omg Dortmund. 

That has to be the end of Bosz now? Surrendering a 4-0 lead at home to your rivals. Bad that is. 

Has to be, definitely. But who'll replace him? Maybe Mr. W goes too and Tuchel comes back. xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived