talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Missed Social Cues

football forum

On 25/11/2017 at 10:18 AM, Berserker said:

We need @Tanksie on here, i wanna know which family members did he miss the opportunity to eat.

They'll all get theirs bro, don't you worry.

In highschool I had a major thing for a chick in my year, so much so that I was booty blind to all else around me, and a seriously decent sort a year up from me was sending huge signals, that I ignored for some bird who was not really interested anyway. I remember when all was said and done and I looked back and screamed in frustration. Fuck women make things murky.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already shared this in the Star signs thread.

At house party back in high school. Spend an hour or so sitting on the sofa talking to this girl from another class. Spill a bit of my beer on my jeans. She puts her hand on my thigh, looks me in the eye, and asks if we should go and see if we can clean it.

I say "it's alright" and go to the kitchen to get a paper towel.

I remember walking the girl I liked to her door (it was her birthday and a group of us were out together), and she asked where her birthday kiss was, so I kissed her on the forehead and said happy birthday. xD But then she said How about a real kiss? So we kissed for realz.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:41 AM, Inverted said:

At house party back in high school. Spend an hour or so sitting on the sofa talking to this girl from another class. Spill a bit of my beer on my jeans. She puts her hand on my thigh, looks me in the eye, and asks if we should go and see if we can clean it.

The same exact thing happened to me.

I think a few days later I looked back on it and thought "I'm a fucking idiot."

On 11/30/2017 at 5:41 AM, Inverted said:

I want to hit you after reading this 

• 4 years later...
  • Subscriber
On 24/11/2017 at 13:32, Berserker said:

Have you ever missed an opportunity due to your ignorance in regards to social cues?

This is your chance to share it!

When i was 12/13 and i was on a night out on a club while on holidays a lovely blond girl grabbed my sword, yeah you heard it right, she just came out of nowhere and grabbed it, then walked past. I was shocked and froze there for a couple of secs, when i snapped back the girl was already too far, i regret to this day not having the reflexes and the experience to have benefited from that event.

Now's your turn!

Put that down to age and inexperience. Seems like you just froze on the spot. 

Archived