talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Oxford Street Incident - No Evidence of Gunshots Fired

football forum

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit worrying how a scare like this can mushroom into reports of a truck attack and gunshots thanks to shameless rags like the Daily Mail and alt-right Twitter freaks. 

Tommy Robinson must be attempting his personal deleted tweets record today.

30 minutes ago, Inverted said:

A bit worrying how a scare like this can mushroom into reports of a truck attack and gunshots thanks to shameless rags like the Daily Mail and alt-right Twitter freaks. 

Tommy Robinson must be attempting his personal deleted tweets record today.

Tommy always seems to be near the scene when these things happen.

To be honest, I don't know if people being on high alert is a bad thing as terror attacks can take place when most people aren't expecting it. Of course you'd hope that people at least go through some checks in their mind before reaching 100. I guess the response teams at least got some practice...

2 hours ago, 6666 said:

To be honest, I don't know if people being on high alert is a bad thing as terror attacks can take place when most people aren't expecting it. Of course you'd hope that people at least go through some checks in their mind before reaching 100. I guess the response teams at least got some practice...

It’s a defeat in terms of the “we won’t be cowed narrative” when people blatantly are

50 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Shame no ones dead, you can't spout racism now. 

200+ dead in Egypt by ISIS I could quite easily attack Islam over that but I’m the only person that’s mentioned it today by the looks of it. And I can’t be arsed I think I’ve made my position clear on the religion unless there’s some new development what’s the point? It doesn’t do me any favours on this forum most are quilty of the same misconceptions as you about racial identity and ideological identity. 

So for your benefit and whoever else’s. Islam is an ideology that isn’t racially specific, criticism of a ideology and it’s followers for following an ideology isn’t racist.  It’s just criticism of a person for following an ideology. Would critising Scientologist’s be racist? Thought not. 

I’m sorry you’re little head can’t parse the difference between an ideology and a racially specific people. I’m sorry that you’re compelled to reject all attempts to discuss an ideology as racist because it doesn’t fit in with your retarded regressive leftist view that you only attack Islam if you’re a “bigot”. 

You’re that much of a stupid cunt on this topic that I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re a huge virtue signalling twat in real life. The kind of silly twat that feels the need to talk up for people of ethnicity without seeing the condescending racism that sort of action exhibits. 

Being as you’re just apportioning a nickname to me with you’re persistent unprovoked attacks in multiple threads I’ll respond in kind. From now on when I talk about “brain dead thick cunt” I’m talking about you my friend. 

Okay BDTC evidently you’ve not  heard of the expression “it’s better to let someone think you’re an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it”?

I honestly get more sensible retorts from my 3 year old. I think I’ll ignore you in this section now because you’re not actually contributing anything to it, unless this is some sort of attempt at comedy of course. 

The first thing I'd think of when I heard of a shooting in London would honestly be organised crime or street gangs.When do these ISIS wannabes ever use proper weapons in England? They use wagons and poorly made home made explosives. They are very small time and don't have the connections in this country to use such weapons.

They are nobodies in reality.

Archived