The better place to talk football.

Uploading Image Issue?

football forum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

It got taken away because some images uploaded were quite large in size and there's no way to put a limit on them. And it was pushing the server size to its limits. 

Any further issues can be sent to @Rab. If you send me nudes of your girlfriends/wives, I will post his address on here so you can send him hate mail. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Juniper said:

Yes, holiday snaps from the Philippines.

'Click' choose files, below and this will bring you into your photo album on your laptop/computer, 'click' on what photo you want to show, 'click' open and your picture will appear below choose files then post the picture into your post.

a.png

Another option is 'click' a photo you want published and an option box will appear. 'click' copy image address then post into your post :ay:

Also look at this link below...

Edited by CaaC (John)

• 7 months later...
On 25/11/2017 at 17:27, Stan said:

It got taken away because some images uploaded were quite large in size and there's no way to put a limit on them. And it was pushing the server size to its limits. 

Any further issues can be sent to @Rab. If you send me nudes of your girlfriends/wives, I will post his address on here so you can send him hate mail. 

What if @MUFC sends you pictures of women's feet that he took with his hidden camera?