talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who has impressed you the most of the three promoted clubs?

Who has impressed you the most of the three promoted clubs?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. They've all shown periods of consistency and they've all shown their frailties, but in your opinion who has been the most impressive of the three promoted clubs?

• Newcastle United
    • Brighton and Hove Albion
    • Huddersfield Town

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's got to be Brighton, many doubts over them really and they had an awful start too. 1 point and 0 goals off their first three games and wrote off by quite a lot of people pre-season. Think they've signed some very good players too.

We are in a massive rut and it's quite hard to see where a result is going to come from now.

Huddersfield will get dragged down.

• Subscriber

Huddersfield for me. All three clubs have come up with some evidence of a game plan though which can't always be said. Benitez has done well with what he's been dealt at Newcastle but I think they've got to be considered a dark horse to go straight back down if they don't bring players in in January. That squad just isn't good enough for the top flight and they've gone under the radar having ground out good results early on. Beyond that, their best hope is to cross their fingers for teams like Swansea, West Brom and Palace to be even worse - sounds familiar.

They have all been quite impresive. Newcastle the least because  they have a bigger budget. Hopefully Brighton and huddlesfield stay up. Wouldn't care if Newcastle went down but I doubt they will.

14 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

They have all been quite impresive. Newcastle the least because  they have a bigger budget. Hopefully Brighton and huddlesfield stay up. Wouldn't care if Newcastle went down but I doubt they will.

We spent less than the other two so I'm not sure where you've got that from.

5 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Burnley are 7th and they are absolute dross :ph34r: anyone below that has failed at life

Well we gave them and everybody else a five game head start when we appointed Frank DeBoer and they're not fifthteen points ahead of us so id argue were having a very good season.

Huddersfield pretty much replaced half their first team if not more. They have delivered in the transfer market at improving their team. Whereas Newcastle didn't even sign anyone for the biggest weakness on the pitch. Whilst scraping the barrel to sign a 1 in 4 / 1 in 5 striker in Joselu.

If we didn't sign Mikel Merino we'd be holding hands with Crystal Palace and Swansea right now.

As Rafa says we are a bottom 5 team with these players.

On 27/11/2017 at 8:51 PM, True Blue said:

Kinda hard not to be

azjkh4.jpg

The one with the sunglasses is Danny 100%, before he went to his modelling career.

So many lookalikes. 

I see Richard Lewis and what looks like a Serbian Adam Sandler two rows below him. And the one with the shades is surely Jonah Hill. 

Archived