The better place to talk football.

TF365 Award Winners 2017

football forum

• Administrator

Post of the year ... @The Palace Fan 

Comedian of the year ... @Any O'Brien

Staff member of the year ... @Rab

Member of the year ... @Lucas

The 2017 winners of our inaugural awards are confirmed. A considerable thank you to all who voted and indeed everyone who was nominated and took part. Never before was such a bunch of well deserving people seen. I’m working on the signatures blocks for the winners. I’ll endeavour to have these to you before 2018. 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys.

I'm glad we have a decent forum that we can all enjoy. We've all worked hard to get it to where it is now and it wouldn't be here without all the donations we've received. Good shit and hope we can continue to grow in 2018.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Lucas taking it at the last minute when it looked like nudge had just taken it. He's definitely atleast a tenner down now.

All deserving winners. Well done to everyone.

Like Bayern vs United in 1999 xD

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Lucas taking it at the last minute when it looked like nudge had just taken it. He's definitely atleast a tenner down now.

All deserving winners. Well done to everyone.

I was the last vote which went to Lucas. Wish I could of given one to both. 

Well desereved winners. 

Odd. Not sure what has gone wrong here.

Cheers to those that voted for me, you're all bit mad and I don't think the result was the right one at all but I appreciate the positive comments. Sorry to the other two for winning the biggest voting scandal since the US Elections. 

I would like to thank @Cicero (after constant badgering via PM) for allowing me to paypal him a tenner for his deciding vote and @Stan/@Batard (also at a cost of a tenner a piece) for locking this shit down the moment Cicero placed his vote. I really don't think anyone suspected a thing.

Cicero wins member of the year at heart. He could have voted for himself last and won the thing but instead he wanted to give it to Lucas to make Nudge lose in some way. 

What a lad.

14 hours ago, True Blue said:

Berserker needs to get the Brazilian of the year award.

You'd have won the Serbian Cunt of the year award if there was one.

Congrats to all the winners, and those signatures look class, should have used more stereotypes and insults and get one for myself. :(

40 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Someone please give my hijito a participation award! Or else, he will be calling me later bitchin/moaning. Don't worry hijo mio, to daddy you will always be the "mvp""

Careful hijito mio, or i could put an snake inside your pijamas while you're sleeping alongside your teddy bear and your golden taco.

7 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Hardly fair on me that is it.

I think we need a campaign to help Palace Fan get out of Croydon... Let the donations begin! xD

In all seriousness though, we can change it for you mate and get you an all expenses paid at a Finsbury Park b&b?

Archived