Rocket Power

Dexter's Laboratory

The Wild Thornberrys

Courage The Cowardly Dog

Tom and Jerry

Hey Arnold

Wacky Races

Rugrats

Looney Tunes - more specifically Road Runner and Bugs Bunny.

The Peanuts

It would be impossible to limit myself to three. Here are some that I loved.

Action Cartoons : Swat Kats, Jonny Quest (the one with questworld), Captain Planet, Heman, The Centurions, Danger mouse and Shazam. Could add Banana Man and The Justice Friends (not the league) here, despite them being less action and more funny cartoons.

Funny Cartoons: Wacky Racers (largely for Mutley), Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes and Merri Melodies, Flintstones, Jetsons, Dexter's laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls and Scobby Doo.

Disney Cartoons: Darkwing Duck, Talespin, DuckTales, Quack Pack and Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers.

• Administrator

Tom and Jerry was the first one that sprung to mind for me.

Rugrats

Arthur

Taz-mania

Hey Arnold

The Simpsons

The Flintstones

Watch My Chops (doubt many others have heard of this, let alone watched this!)

The Wild Thornberrys

King of the Hill

Dexter's Laboratory

Johnny Bravo

My earliest favourite was Thundercats, then later it was stuff like X-Men, Doug, Wacky Races, Hey Arnold, Tazmania, etc, although X-Men was the best cartoon ever in my opionion. It was brilliant and had you hyped up at school ready for it being on that night when you got home. There were many to be honest. I'd say I grew up at a perfect time for cartoons really.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

My earliest favourite was Thundercats, then later it was stuff like X-Men, Doug, Wacky Races, Hey Arnold, Tazmania, etc, although X-Men was the best cartoon ever in my opionion. It was brilliant and had you hyped up at school ready for it being on that night when you got home. There were many to be honest. I'd say I grew up at a perfect time for cartoons really.

likewise. late 90s, early 00s were brilliant. 

The whole of the 90s produced great cartoons to be honest and ones that are probably timeless.

Wacky Races was brilliant as well. A classic and one that was certainly timeless since it was already ancient at the time I was a kid watching cartoons, yet I loved it.

One cartoon I was never big on was pokemon.

5 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

The whole of the 90s produced great cartoons to be honest and ones that are probably timeless.

Wacky Races was brilliant as well. A classic and one that was certainly timeless since it was already ancient at the time I was a kid watching cartoons, yet I loved it.

One cartoon I was never big on was pokemon.

Wacky Racers was brilliant.

I also agree Pokemon was a load of crap.

I did like the Disney shorts back in the day.

13 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Wacky Racers was brilliant.

I also agree Pokemon was a load of crap.

I did like the Disney shorts back in the day.

I remember the Pokemon cards at school when everyone were collecting them, but the cartoon wasn't to my taste at all.

Nothing beat the X-Men cartoon from the early to mid 90s for me.

I've just realised that I completely forgot the Teenage mutant ninja turtles and don't know how considering it was up there with my favourites I ever watched.

X-Men, Teenage Mutant ninja turtles, Thundercats, He-man, Doug, Hey Arnold, Wacky Races, Tazmania, Simpsons.

Just now, The Rebel CRS said:

I've just realised that I completely forgot the Teenage mutant ninja turtles and don't know how considering it was up there with my favourites I ever watched.

Thank fuck someone mentioned the turtles. I was going to consider banning the lot of you. :ph34r:

For me, others have mentioned them anyway but whatever.

Tom and Jerry

Wacky Races (actually got the complete series for this)

X-Men 

Batman Animated Series

Simpsons

1 minute ago, StanLCFC said:

can't believe I missed TMNT as well ^_^. Think I had a TMNT lunchbox and pencil case at school xD 

It must show that we are getting old if we forgot that beast as I had turtle figures if I remember correctly and even a lunchbox myself I think. I was mad on the turtles.

19 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I remember the Pokemon cards at school when everyone were collecting them, but the cartoon wasn't to my taste at all.

Nothing beat the X-Men cartoon from the early to mid 90s for me.

The only thing I collected back in my childhood was the Panini football sticker albums.

I also quite liked the He-Man cartoon and if I go further back then Thunderbirds was absolutely brilliant as was Sesame Street in my infancy.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The only thing I collected back in my childhood was the Panini football sticker albums.

I also quite liked the He-Man cartoon and if I go further back then Thunderbirds was absolutely brilliant as was Sesame Street in my infancy.

He-Man was great, I used to like the He-Man Masters of the universe film as a kid as well, even though it's probably absolutely terrible if you watch it back now.

Thinking about it, Roadrunner and Wile e Coyote was amazing!  You always wanted the baddy (Wile e) to win and catch the Roadrunner with all his diverse inventions and you would watch episode after episode in the hope it would eventually happen but never did. >:(

Road-Runner--Wile-E-Coyote-psd36956.png

I never really got into many cartoons as a kid but I loved Pokemon and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. On that note has anyone seen the new TNMT series? I caught a bit of it when my nephew was watching it and it's nothing like what I remember the old cartoon being. 

Archived