talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

Firmino & Lucas the latest injured to add to the already massive injury list in a season that has been literally one after the other. 

We'll be able to field a decent 11 but the bench will again be filled with teenagers. 

Fucking joke this season. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Should really twat Watford tonight. I'm not as bothered as others about seeing a load of kids get a chance. If they're ready, Koeman will put them in whether it's a dead rubber or not and if they're not ready I don't see the point in throwing them in for a couple of dead rubbers because you want to finish with as many points as possible. It makes a difference this summer. We can go to the table with big players saying we were only 4 points behind Man Utd and would have been in the top 5/6 if we were looking at the second half of the season, or we can go to the table saying yeah we finished 8 points behind the top 6 but we reckon we can push for top four soon. I know which I'd prefer to be doing.

• Administrator

Watford are fucking garbage so Everton could field a team of dinner ladies and be ashamed of themselves if they couldn't beat the Hornets. Watford have been dialing it in ever since the hit the 40 point mark, if ever a team was basically waiting to get on the beach, this is it in abundance. I can see Watford taking an absolute pounding here, Mrs Reynolds serving the chips should get a couple of goals easily. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Are they showing Everton in France instead of Chelsea? Or did you get to choose?

I wouldn't know! I'm still in the UK xD

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Wtf xD what channel are you watching? I've got skysoorts on Chelsea struggling to break through West Brom.

I've been watching various Shit quality streams.

Batshuayi, a player whose received little praise since moving to Chelsea, has pretty much handed them the title. Fair play to him. As much as I wanted Spurs to snatch the title from them when they had the chance I feel it's a deserved title for Chelsea. With Conte at the helm I feel they could go a long way in years to come should Abrahmovic not kick him out.

As bad a game as the last 3 but Barkley had that one moment to win it and took it. 

A dull end to a great season at Goodison for us. Need to carry these results into next season. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Just remember I had to travel to the ground to watch it. You lucky bastards got to sit in a warm home with free beer.

Was someone giving out free beer? Fucking missed out

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

School boy error. 

We're back on the dinner ladies thing aren't we? Should have started Mrs Reynolds up front, you guys looked toothless tonight

I think Watford could be in serious trouble next season if they persist with having a Manager that doesn't speak English. Look at all there wins this season and you'll notice how massive Troy Deeney is that to the club. His influence on the pitch in terms of communicating and inspiring others filters down to Capoue, Kaboul and the other vocal characters and then it filters down to the rest. When he's not firing they all struggle. They'd be screwed if he was injured.

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 28-30th October 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived