talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Brighton are going to be the surprise package this season, one of the newly promoted teams seems to do well and i think it will be them. for us, Mendy, Gundogan and Nasri out injured, can only guess how peps going to set up with the new players, id try and blow them off the pitch from the start then bring on more defensive minded players on later, you dont have to worry about defending if the other team cant get the ball ;)

Ederson

Walker - Kompany (c) - Stones - Danilo

Sterling - Bernardo - De Bruyne - Silva - Sane

Jesus

BENCH:-Bravo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Yaya, Roberts, Aguero, Diaz

You're in the wrong thread :D 

Poor defending from both sides.

It was an error from Shakespeare but I'm sure he'll learn from it. He comes across very likeable, hope it works out for him though I am quite sceptical over whether it will or not.

As i was saying in another thread :ph34r: 

Brighton are going to be the surprise package this season, one of the newly promoted teams seems to do well and i think it will be them. for us, Mendy, Gundogan and Nasri out injured, can only guess how peps going to set up with the new players, id try and blow them off the pitch from the start then bring on more defensive minded players on later, you dont have to worry about defending if the other team cant get the ball ;)

Ederson

Walker - Kompany (c) - Stones - Danilo

Sterling - Bernardo - De Bruyne - Silva - Sane

Jesus

BENCH:-Bravo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Yaya, Roberts, Aguero, Diaz

9 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

A great first game for this season and Arsenal may have won it but the pitiful defending on show from them shows why they won't do any better than last season. For that third goal, Arsenal had nobody marking Vardy, nobody marking the front post to be the first man and nobody on either post to clear it off the line, what the fuck WERE they doing?

To be fair, we had Koscielny and Mertesacker unavailable and Mustafi wasn't match fit. Don't know what's going on with Chambers but this was definitely not our first choice back 3. Doubt they'll be starting another game together this season even if they were to have had an okay game yesterday.

• The topic was unpinned
  • Administrator

Liverpool's defence looks so weak.

Going forward through the midfield/forwards they look fine but defensively look a bit shaky. How is Moreno still at the club:|?

Reckon Mane and Salah to score today.

48 minutes ago, Stan said:

Liverpool's defence looks so weak.

Going forward through the midfield/forwards they look fine but defensively look a bit shaky. How is Moreno still at the club:|?

Reckon Mane and Salah to score today.

We really haven't done enough business this summer. Especially considering the extra matches.

The bench lineup  looks weak also. 

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 28-30th October 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived