Southampton vs Watford
Stoke vs Man Utd, 17.30

Sunday 10th September, 2017
Burnley vs Crystal Palace, 13.30
Swnasea vs Newcastle, 16.00

Monday 11th September, 2017
West Ham vs Huddersfield, 20.00

• Subscriber

The City game is one that shouldn't even bother most Liverpool fans. This is the kind of game that they thrive in. Open spaces to run, fast-paced. Its going to be good fun to watch. I think Otamendi is  going to get sent off personally can't see who is going to run him into the ground first Sadio or Mo.

• Subscriber
On 9/4/2017 at 11:41 AM, True Blue said:

We will have Hazard back fit for this one.

Hazard - Morata - Willian

Alonso-Kante-Baka-Moses

Rudiger-Luiz-Dave

-----Courtois-----------

He hasn't played with the front-line yet this season has he? 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

No, but he's ready. 

Think that it just adds more outlets for goal scoring chances and I like how hes able to retain the ball and allow players to move up into attack so this bodes very well for you'll. 

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Not with Morata, think they will gel nicely.

Costa is obviously the better finisher, but Morata's overall game is much better. Looking forward more than anything is the link up play between him and Hazard. 

Spurs at Goodison is usually a tight game. They won three on the bounce years ago here but since then only 1 win in 10 and we've only won 3 of them. 

I'd imagine Rooney will play despite all the drama going on. He's been good so far so we need him. 

Burnley at Turf Moor. Always the type of place that makes your lips churn when you think of the fixture. An easy place to drop points when on paper it should be a formality.

They're going to be resolute and well organised as they always are, and this time round they have three well built strikers all vying for one striker role. Literally everything Benteke needs. As Woods and Assombalonga were heavy priced, and we didn't stand a chance with Solanke or Abraham because of no guarantee of first team football, we really should have gone in for Nakhi Wells.

The creativity of Robbie Brady cannot be ignored either. They'll fancy themselves from set pieces. Especially as we've only practised defending them when De Boer realised after Huddersfield defending floating crosses is an important part of English Football. Penis.

As for us, Sakho isn't fit, Zaha is injured, Tomkins is carrying a knock, and there's no guarantee of Loftus Cheek or Riedewald being back fit either. I'm going to stop posting now as the whole situation is making me feel a little sick. 

2-1 to Burnley. I'm feeling optimistic that we'll score a goal somehow.

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Rafa won't be at the game on Sunday due to an infection after having a hernia op. Could be a big loss as he normally stands on the touch line organising, particularly in difficult spells.

Is that like one of those 'injuries' players pick up when they're looking to leave a club :whistling:

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

No denying the quality that City have but I do think they're there to be got at. Think our front three could cause them all sorts of problems. Problem is the other end for us. There will be a few goals at least in this.

Kompany out for them as well, Sterling suspended. 

Saying that, I'd take a draw. 

4 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Kompany out for them as well, Sterling suspended. 

Saying that, I'd take a draw. 

Yeah I would. However, I really do think that we can do these today. Think I predicted 4-2 to us in the prediction league. How's that for positivity xD

3 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Yeah I would. However, I really do think that we can do these today. Think I predicted 4-2 to us in the prediction league. How's that for positivity xD

That's the spirit mate :D

On the game: Coutinho not included in the squad whatsoever and I'm absolutely fine with that. After what happened over the summer I think it would be a bad example set if he were to walk straight back into a team that has started the season perfectly well. 

Would be happy to see the team that beat Arsenal with the only change being Mignolet in for Karius who was appaling. 

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 28-30th October 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived