talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

LaLiga.2 :ph34r:

On a serious note, massive win for Chelsea. Conte would’ve been under tremendous pressure (unmerited pressure) for his job but this showed reality which sometimes doesn’t occur in football because of its nature. But Chelsea are a better football team and the points were well taken. 

This post isn't about Arsenal?!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Agreed on Christensen he was superb, i feared he would be the weak link apart from Cesc. Both gave me a big fuck off and i deserved it. Christensen will surely give Luiz a big big push for his position and it can only be good for the club. Felt Bakayoko played his best game in the Chelsea shirt, he was wasteful but overall a very good performance.

Dave is God never forget it Cicero :D  

First Spurs, now United. 

Will be a massive fuck you if Conte drops him. 

Azpilicueta, the only man to have so many players in his pocket at CB then at RWB

Massive result for Everton, got to use that now. Unsworth isn't the man but get a manager in sometime next week and build now but they do come back to two difficult away games.

Brighton & Chris Hughton sitting 8th after 11 games.

Bakayoko plays better with Kante but more so in that three man midfield. Bakayoko started the season very well but his performances had dropped in the last few weeks until today which I think was due to a mixture of things, his injury problems and tactically (playing predominantly in a two man midfield with Fabregas). Hopefully he continues like he played today and I still maintain my stance that he'll be a key player for us in the next few years if he stays injury free, let's see. Areas of improvement is that he needs to give away less fouls and fine tune his passing and finishing.

Very impressed with everyone today bar Alonso who is fucking cack. Bizarre performance from Mourinho and United as a whole.

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Fuck that motherfucking ref! simply cannot win when you have the ref against you! Right off the bat Kante should of been yellow for the tackle on herrera. Morata and hazard spent more time laying down on the grass as they were getting every dive called as a foul.. dont even get me started on the goddamn obvious penalty on Fellaini towards the end. 

xD

4 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Fuck that motherfucking ref! simply cannot win when you have the ref against you! Right off the bat Kante should of been yellow for the tackle on herrera. Morata and hazard spent more time laying down on the grass as they were getting every dive called as a foul.. dont even get me started on the goddamn obvious penalty on Fellaini towards the end. 

:rofl:

9 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Bakayoko plays better with Kante but more so in that three man midfield. Bakayoko started the season very well but his performances had dropped in the last few weeks until today which I think was due to a mixture of things, his injury problems and tactically (playing predominantly in a two man midfield with Fabregas). Hopefully he continues like he played today and I still maintain my stance that he'll be a key player for us in the next few years if he stays injury free, let's see. Areas of improvement is that he needs to give away less fouls and fine tune his passing and finishing.

Very impressed with everyone today bar Alonso who is fucking cack. Bizarre performance from Mourinho and United as a whole.

Sounded like we were fairly solid and up for this today... been working so will need to catch the game later tonight... at least there will be some goals on MOTD2 this time.. :ph34r:

Large periods of that game was despicable. Heartless, without any fight, just watching the game go. All them experienced players fucking hanging the way they've played this season. Rooney the biggest culprit today. A disgrace of a performance. 

Pickford was crap for Watford's first and they should have scored in the first half because of a mistake from him. That's two games on the bounce now in an otherwise solid season for him. 

At 2-0 up Watford should be doing what every other side have done against us this season and ride the 5 minute period we have and see the game out. That's twice I've seen them recently away lose from a position they shouldn't have, other one was Chelsea. Silva is Martinez 2.0. 

Make no mistake, this is a massive win for us. Would have taken any sort of win beforehand so can't complain an awful lot that we got it. 

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

if Conte was managing united after the this game he would bitching about the ref and about missing the best midfielder in the PL pogba but mou doesnt do that. its just another game, you want to see the real chelsea without the help of the refs watch the roma game a few days ago.

rateros hijos de puta!

Stop embarrassing yourself you complete tool

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Sounded like we were fairly solid and up for this today... been working so will need to catch the game later tonight... at least there will be some goals on MOTD2 this time.. :ph34r:

Yeah mate, better functioning in midfield being the key.

As I've said before, Kante is key for us in terms of pressing, he helps set the rhythm of the team in that regard. 

Just now, carefreeluke said:

Yeah mate, better functioning in midfield being the key.

As I've said before, Kante is key for us in terms of pressing, he helps set the rhythm of the team in that regard. 

Been such a busy day today didn't even get to see the score until HT but was pleased to see Kante back in the line up... had to have made a world of difference for us.. 

4 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

F U bitch!! Im sure you, cicero, and Bluewolf would never admit that it was an obvious PK on Fellaini 

I haven't even the slightest idea what you are talking about. And given no other United fans nor post match commentators' analysis are even mentioning it, is safe to assume it's bollocks. 

Conte outclassed Mourinho mate and Kante made Matic his bitch. Get over it. 

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

I haven't even the slightest idea what you are talking about. And given no other United fans nor post match commentators' analysis are even mentioning it, is safe to assume it's bollocks. 

Conte outclassed Mourinho mate and Kante made Matic his bitch. Get over it. 

presumably where he was doing just as much holding on to Cahill as the defender was to him. But of course that's a blatant penalty...

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived