talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Big talking point at the end of #CHEMUN Cahill & Fellaini tangle in the area.  Should it have been a penalty?

Sky Bet 

Duncan Castles:

Clever takedown and shot from Marouane Fellaini in the area. Clever holding from Cahill to stop Fellaini in the 6-yard box.

but no one is talking about it huh? 

JM:

DN5AXuEWsAINP81.thumb.jpg.547223f762f84ed392e9874eee8aeb70.jpg

Regardless of the loss the team is still second, ahead of 18 teams and one of them is Chelsea.

'we went through all this phase without important players'

I thought Mourinho doesn't speak or make excuses about missing players though?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Regardless of the loss the team is still second, ahead of 18 teams and one of them is Chelsea.

Yet apparently, we are in a 'crises' and Mourinho is a tactical mastermind and the best manager in the world. 

And are only 1 point behind. xD Not to mention you still have City and Arsenal to play 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

'we went through all this phase without important players'

I thought Mourinho doesn't speak or make excuses about missing players though?

I was just going to mention that.... but you beat me to it

Wheres Harvey by the way?? very noticeable when he is not around

10 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

or chelsea winning a trophy this season. xD

Yes because United is getting a treble for sure. United was destroyed it could have been easily 3-0 so eat your sour grapes and stop crying over the ref. IF you crossed the half line in 88+ minutes maybe you could have gotten something out of the game 

Morata says hi

Mourinho saying we scored during the only time we had control in the match. xD

Someone remind him about Bakayoko's chances, or Hazard's, or Morata's, or Christensen's

Could of been another 4-0, and at that rate he would of been on suicide watch. 

3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Massive gap in class between Man City and Arsenal. But anyone that’s realistic and appreciates the difference between both sides will also understand we gave a decent account of ourselves. I’m not unhappy with our overall display and it could’ve been closer to be honest with a bit more luck.

But the difference is huge in footballing terms between players and coach. There’s a reality at Manchester City while we’re pretending something.

Our league is against others, not this. 

1 hour ago, Spike said:

This post isn't about Arsenal?!

Done it earlier (above me quoting you) mate.  Not that it was worth much writing about as it isn't these days.  It's not about losing, teams can lose.  It's about how boring and how uninspiring we are.  So my posts are simply as uninteresting as Arsenal's performances even when we win. o.O

12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Mourinho saying we scored during the only time we had control in the match. xD

Someone remind him about Bakayoko's chances, or Hazard's, or Morata's, or Christensen's

Could of been another 4-0, and at that rate he would of been on suicide watch. 

He is probably on suicide watch any how

Cant believe I've just read through a thread we're the topic of conversation is how Salah hasn't improved us. Well into double figures already which is phenomenal and no sign of him slowing down. I actually can't wait until we have Lallana back to see how we do at full strength.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Cant believe I've just read through a thread we're the topic of conversation is how Salah hasn't improved us. Well into double figures already which is phenomenal and no sign of him slowing down. I actually can't wait until we have Lallana back to see how we do at full strength.

judging by your 'luck', as soon as Lallana comes back, another key player gets injured :ph34r:. That's how it works, right, @LFCMadLad?!

8 hours ago, Cannabis said:

How can that be xD?

They got knocked out of the League Cup by Middlesbrough.

People definitely overrate the achievement of going unbeaten in the league, especially when it was the only competition they won that season.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived