talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Does Morata know it's a contact sport? The arm in the face I can accept going down at that but other times he gets touched a little, goes down, has a moan at the ref for not getting anything and then carries on as normal anyway. Man up!

• Administrator

doesn't matter though. Chelsea defence go missing. That is more poor defending from them. How do you have a player left unmarked with so much space there?

1 hour ago, Storts said:

xD

No they didn't. They were organised but excellent is a massive stretch. West Ham were just dire 

I thought they did, excellent for a team of that standard anyway. They look very good at the back, Dunk & Duffy very good and I can't see them getting battered all season. They'll survive comfortably.

• Administrator
Just now, 6666 said:

Watford bottled their 2-1 lead there. Poor game management from them there. No cojones.

they had their chances though to make it easier to manage the game. Chelsea weren't even that good I don't think. Scoring 4 flattered them where it could have easily been 4-1 in Watford's favour before Chelsea got their equaliser.

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 28-30th October 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived