• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum
Just now, Dan said:

0-2 Watford. Them or Burnley can seriously push for Europe this year the rate they're going.

Not that they need to do much to beat us mind. 

Get Sam in now. That's how desperate we've become. 

• Subscriber

xD every one of these players can just fuck off. I have never seen a more pathetic, spineless, clueless shower of shite from any team. 

Disgusting. On paper, teams like Burnley and Watford barely have a couple of players that could get into our starting line-up yet they're raping us at Goodison as if we're a League 1 side.

I'm done. I don't see where a result is coming from. Can't get out of our own half against Watford at home and this'll end at least 0-3.

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

xD every one of these players can just fuck off. I have never seen a more pathetic, spineless, clueless shower of shite from any team. 

Disgusting. On paper, teams like Burnley and Watford barely have a couple of players that could get into our starting line-up yet they're raping us at Goodison as if we're a League 1 side.

I'm done. I don't see where a result is coming from. Can't get out of our own half against Watford at home and this'll end at least 0-3.

You seriously overrate your team. On paper Everton are a shite side, in life they’re even worse.

football forum
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I can't believe it's come to this xD

It really has, I'd get Kevin Spacey in if it kept us in the league. 

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You seriously overrate your team. On paper Everton are a shite side, in life they’re even worse.

Still much, much better than the likes of Watford and Burnley.

Not much, much better at all. It’s a poor side that tends to finish at the top of then teams that make up the numbers, doesn’t take much for that to be reversed. Everton are not a good side and they have not been for some time now.

Sigurrdson is such a average footballer, one of the worst signings of all time.

football forum
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Not much, much better at all. It’s a poor side that tends to finish at the top of then teams that make up the numbers, doesn’t take much for that to be reversed. Everton are not a goodnight side and they have not been for some time now.

I would reply but I know your trolling (again). Good day. 

• Subscriber

Everton's is better but you are massively weak in some areas. Both of Burnley's centre halves get in your side on this season's form. Richarlison walks into that side with a carrot wedged up his arse. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived