talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Where Will This Team Be in 5 Years?

football forum

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I had to Google that as I thought it was either a new sexually transmitted disease that was making the headlines or if indeed connected to football, then maybe a Scandinavian club?

They're in the Conference from what I understand and it's too early on a Saturday morning for me to read past that detail mate. :ph34r:

Go Ahead Eagles

sounds like the cure for the sexually transmitted disease you thought Fylde was.

All I know is that they play in the Dutch first  division. Hopefully their names gets them to where they need to be and that's in the Eredivisie. Go ahead!

INTER MILAN

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I picked AFC Fylde solely on the basis that they're a club who have flown up the leagues with a target set years ago to make the Football League by 2022,, something they're likely to beat I'd say.

Inter Milan will be around 4th in Italy. A bit of a guess, mind.

Newcastle United.

• 2 weeks later...

They'll stabilise after the takeover. They'll be a solid mid-table team that overspends for what being mid-table is worth. They'll maybe sacrifice coming 7th for 14th for an FA Cup run one year. Big contracts for mediocre players but they won't repeat the same 'French revolution' they did before. They'll be all the more stable if they keep Rafa around.

Atletico Madrid.

• 1 month later...
On 16/12/2017 at 18:10, Spike said:

They'll stabilise after the takeover. They'll be a solid mid-table team that overspends for what being mid-table is worth. They'll maybe sacrifice coming 7th for 14th for an FA Cup run one year. Big contracts for mediocre players but they won't repeat the same 'French revolution' they did before. They'll be all the more stable if they keep Rafa around.

Atletico Madrid.

Atletico Madrid

Third in La Liga and just about to buy back a quality player of old who left to win stuff but has fallen out with his new club and wants to come “home”. 

Ajax

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Atletico Madrid

Third in La Liga and just about to buy back a quality player of old who left to win stuff but has fallen out with his new club and wants to come “home”. 

Ajax

Will win the Dutch league a couple of times, gets relegated to the europa league after finishing bottom of the group or losing the playoffs.Their young players will get poched by bigger clubs.

SL Benfica

• 5 years later...
  • Administrator

Some good shouts in here just over 5 years ago! Some others, not so much...

If the forum is still about in 5 years time, let's carry on..

Benfica:
Still bringing through potentially world class youngsters through their academy, winning the league 2-3 times. I reckon they reach CL semis between now and 2027/28. 

Next club - CHELSEA

• 2 weeks later...

Archived