talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Venom (2018) Tom Hardy Film

football forum

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty good I thought, clearly not a Marvel film and wouldn't say it's as good as Marvel's Spider-Man, or Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther....but wasn't bad, definitely not as bad as been made out. Funny in places and as he film started to find its pace it was banging at times.

I can see why people would have issues with it, there were a couple of things that seemed to be glossed over/done quickly but it didn't ruin the film.

I'd like to see another one, are they able to combine it with any of the current Marvel films or will it just be it's own?

14 hours ago, Danny said:

Pretty good I thought, clearly not a Marvel film and wouldn't say it's as good as Marvel's Spider-Man, or Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther....but wasn't bad, definitely not as bad as been made out. Funny in places and as he film started to find its pace it was banging at times.

I can see why people would have issues with it, there were a couple of things that seemed to be glossed over/done quickly but it didn't ruin the film.

I'd like to see another one, are they able to combine it with any of the current Marvel films or will it just be it's own?

It's own. Trilogy in the making. 

Critic reviews give it a low rating yet audience reviews give it a high rating. 

Archived