talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Animals

football forum

• 1 month later...

Swans are little bastards.

I was fishing from Friday until Sunday and on Saturday morning a guy had his line tangled on a cygnet(a baby swan), but there was a mother and father with it, which wouldn't let him near the cygnet so he was unable untangle the line, while keeping the parents distracted at the same time. Anyway, I went over and helped, I tried to distract the mother while the guy was untangling the cygnet, and the little cunt smashed me on the arm with its wing. I've got a massive lump on it now. They have some power in those wings, it was pretty much like a punch and I used to think it was an old folk's tale that they could break bones. They definitely could in my opinion.

Luckily the cygnet was untangled, it was unharmed and returned back to its family where they headed off, but seriously watch it with swans as the little cunts are dangerous xD.

@Cannabis that's another injury to my list.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Got bit by a swan when I was a kid. I can confirm they are absolute thundercunts.

I got bit by Canadian geese as a kid. They are cunts as well.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I was bit by a swan as a kid too. Swans are fucking cunts.

They are very arrogant birds, they just have this arrogance about them.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Always thought that the myth about a swan breaking your arm was just that. Mad how many wars you get yourself into @The Rebel CRS, TF365's Abou Diaby without a doubt.

I think it would depend on which part of the arm and maybe even the person. But either way, the cunts can definitely give you a nice old bruise atleast.

To be fair though, I don't blame it as it thought I was a threat to its young, it didn't know I was helping it. It's just one of those things.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

On 17/07/2018 at 18:12, Devon Von Devon said:

There is guy i know who owns one and it is aggressive as hell and every time it tries to bite its right on the dick xD 

Just don't let a fully grown angry female hit you with their wings as they can't be underestimated, like I found out the other day. When they have young with them, they are massively protective and won't let anything near them at all.

I was doing a good deed though, so fuck it.

Speaking of being attacked by birds, my mate was attacked my a Moorhen(yes a Moorhen) last year. He walked by a nest and it came out and started chasing him trying to attack him. It was genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

If you don't know what a Moorhen is, these are them:-

481e2674ef79ffceb43036804f3186e2.jpg

My spirit animal is a turtle. The website said:

The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity.

Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions.

Whereas I said: "what the fuck, I'm a fucking turtle?" Different perspectives I suppose.

• Administrator

I'm a bear.

In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.

Image result for bear gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

My spirit animal is a turtle. The website said:

The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity.

Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions.

Whereas I said: "what the fuck, I'm a fucking turtle?" Different perspectives I suppose.

35671771_1889427501136416_30311336082082

How cool is that !

Edited by Devon Von Devon
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I  was actually speaking to a bird(a very attractive black bird at that) yesterday on my dinner break in town and she was called Swanje(spelling?), it's only just dawned on me now:- SWAN :ph34r:. I also didn't even know that name existed. Quite unique.

And @Dr. Gonzo, the question is, which Turtle are you?

Michelangelo for sure.

Edited by Dr. Gonzo