talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Australian A-League

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Toinho said:

Shit really? Heard the Mariners result. Just get rid of them. 

Yeah Adelaide were 3-0 down after their red card, got a goal before HT. Brisbane got 2 red cards then Adelaide scored 2 and got the equaliser shortly after. Good game for the neutral. 

Finally get a chance to see Perth again... we look as good as I remember. Did I say Diego Castro was finished last year? He's still class haha, dominating here. That play where he touched the byline to cut inside the box was quality.

I haven't gotten to see much of the Phoenix this year but that left side is very weak.

• Administrator

2-0! Castro involved again, in good form these days. As @Blue said that bit of skill a few minutes ago was lovely. Typical of him though.

Ikonomidis must love life right now - leaving WSW to join a team that has a great chance of winning the league. Not to mention the state WSW are in now as well!

1 minute ago, Stan said:

2-0! Castro involved again, in good form these days. As @Blue said that bit of skill a few minutes ago was lovely. Typical of him though.

Ikonomidis must love life right now - leaving WSW to join a team that has a great chance of winning the league. Not to mention the state WSW are in now as well!

They can keep our very own Risdon if they don't complain about Ikonomidis... although I suspect he won't be at Perth too much longer if he leads them to a title win.

3 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Making the Phoenix look rubbish. But they should’ve scored in the first minute! 

Yup I thought the same. Haven't seen them much this season but results have been convincing. Not here though, we look completely in control.

I wanted to praise Sarpreet Singh. Haven't seen him in over a year, but I'm glad for them that he still has it. Wellington have been outplayed but he's been the lone bright spot in my opinion.

I believe we have a long run of away games soon - that will determine where we finish. My prediction is we will finish behind the victory. Which still means ACL? I hope so as we have not qualified ( once but got done cheating) and I’m so going to a game. #gettingcarriedaway  

Perth take the lead in Melbourne via a Kilkenny penalty.

Honestly wasn't a penalty for me but no complaints from on my side.

Melbourne Victory fans are so rattled at that hahaha.

I am delighted Hakeem has been saved - well done to Craig Foster. The campaign was a success.

I have to say it is amazing how the football world unites in these situations considering how many low class people follow the sport. The whole Sala situation, Hakeem here and of course the Chapecoense plane crash a few years ago. People outside of England, Australia and Brazil were united and not just in their respective countries.

This truly is the beautiful game. 

• Administrator

I know Brisbane were shit this season anyway but they've just got shitter, losing Adam Taggart to Suwon Bluewings.

Apparently there was a clause in his contract saying he could leave if Aloisi wasn't manager any more.