talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Australian A-League

football forum

I finally go to a game this season... and we lose. We really weren’t at the races today and thought our tactics were wrong. 

De Silva scoring the winner hurts... but so does that fuck cunt of a ref and the dive by Redmayne to deny our equalizer 🙈

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I finally go to a game this season... and we lose. We really weren’t at the races today and thought our tactics were wrong. 

De Silva scoring the winner hurts... but so does that fuck cunt of a ref and the dive by Redmayne to deny our equalizer 🙈

Dive xD

He gets tugged back by Chiesa. Ironically of Chiesa doesn't touch him I bet he can still get to the ball before the keeper any way. 

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Dive xD

He gets tugged back by Chiesa. Ironically of Chiesa doesn't touch him I bet he can still get to the ball before the keeper any way. 

Didn’t realise we signed that Italian bloke from Serie A.

100% a dive. Look again. No way in fucking hell that minor contact makes him fall over like a little bitch a whole second after the contact. 

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Toinho said:

If you’ve ever played the sport you’d know you can’t possibly fall like that from a mere touch on the shoulder.

It's not a dive, it's just exaggerating actual contact. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Such a lightweight Stanley. You were a mess at the last TF365 Staff Party too. 

I tried :(

When we played that 'recreate the topic' game I was hoping Armpit Shagging wouldn't come up but @SirBalon insisted. 

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Stan said:

This Melbourne Derby is shite and not helping my hangover at all. 

Since I posted this the game has come to life. City score a last minute equaliser through Vidosic after Toivonen pit Victory ahead. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watching the A-league game Mariners versus Glory? Top v bottom. We scored after 3 mins. Disallowed goal after about 8, which results in the ducking goalpost being broken. It’s been about 15 minutes and they can’t find a piece to fix it at the moment. 

Even I can’t defend this league right now. 

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Anyone watching the A-league game Mariners versus Glory? Top v bottom. We scored after 3 mins. Disallowed goal after about 8, which results in the ducking goalpost being broken. It’s been about 15 minutes and they can’t find a piece to fix it at the moment. 

Even I can’t defend this league right now. 

Just turned on about 5 mins ago. Not sure whether to laugh or not at how amateur it looks xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Toinho said:

We smashed them 4-1 thankfully. But due to the delay I didn’t watch it all! 

You missed a shit game, to be honest. Once Perth got their 2nd and 3rd goals, the game was over by half-time. Mariners really are shit. 

Heard a stat though that Perth have never had consecutive clean sheets away from home since A-League started :o 

Just now, Stan said:

You missed a shit game, to be honest. Once Perth got their 2nd and 3rd goals, the game was over by half-time. Mariners really are shit. 

Heard a stat though that Perth have never had consecutive clean sheets away from home since A-League started :o 

None of the above surprises me! We famously are shocking away from home (used to be distance as the excuse). 

Mariners had Oar on the bench! Wtf 

• Administrator

Brisbane playing much better stuff since they hired their new manager. Actually passing the ball well and getting the ball in good areas for Taggart more. Using a high-press today against Perth.

I'm guessing Perth have their eye on the bigger game against Sydney in midweek though, top-of-the-table clash.

• Administrator

Poor guy Aaron Reardon. Comes on as a sub after Bowles was sent off with the score at 2-1. Gives away a penalty, gets booked, and scores an own goal all within 10 minutes.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Toinho said:

6 points clear! 

Talk of Keogh and Fornaroli swap...

Not sure if you're serious, but if so, what the actual fuck xD 

I know Fornaroli hasn't been picked a lot for City but Keogh is absolutely shite these days xD. No way is he good enough for City?!

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not sure if you're serious, but if so, what the actual fuck xD 

I know Fornaroli hasn't been picked a lot for City but Keogh is absolutely shite these days xD. No way is he good enough for City?!

Good enough for city? He’s scoring for top team haha.

being serious, seen many articles on it!

• Administrator

Bit of a shock on the cards with Perth losing at home to Western Sydney. 

Currently 3-2 to the away side with 10 mins to go. Much-changed Sydney side and perhaps Perth have underestimated them. 

Castro has made a difference since half time but Western Sydney are putting up a good fight against leaders and are good for the 3 points if they hold on.

I guess this is where @Toinho says he decided to watch the game which is why they're losing xD

• Upvote 1