Inter Milan vs Chievo
Sampdoria vs Lazio, 19.45

Monday 4th December, 2017
Crotone vs Udinese, 18.00
Verona vs Genoa, 20.00

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm out for the biggie tomorrow and surely the game of the weekend in Europe which is Napoli v Juventus... I really really hope Napoli don't miss up like two seasons ago in this one... This is a real chance to bang their fist on the table meaning business!  

With Napoli Vs Juventus tonight, could it be argued that the transfer of Higuain has turned out to be beneficial to both sides. Juventus got their number 9 and Napoli have become a more rounded team and allowed Mertens to flourish. Seems it has been good for both teams.

55 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Be typical for Napoli to cock this up.

I know what you mean although losing to Juventus can't really be seen as cocking up... Losing to them is something that is possible for any team anywhere and this includes them being in their current situation which is rather indifferent to be honest.

I just hope that at least a draw is obtained which wouldn't harm Napoli's confidence at all... A victory for Napoli though could see them run ahead because their football has been sublime domestically. 

19 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I know what you mean although losing to Juventus can't really be seen as cocking up... Losing to them is something that is possible for any team anywhere and this includes them being in their current situation which is rather indifferent to be honest.

I just hope that at least a draw is obtained which wouldn't harm Napoli's confidence at all... A victory for Napoli though could see them run ahead because their football has been sublime domestically. 

It would be a cock up, as they are the league leaders, at home, against a poor form Juve. 

Football wise, Napoli have been playing their best since 2012. They should be focusing on one thing and that is the league. Fuck the rest. 

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Disagree. If Napoli want the title, they need to win regardless of how strong the opposition is.

Since 2012 they've done it several times.

• Administrator

Roma winning 3-1 against SPAL.

Spal just had a penalty scored, re-taken, 2nd one keeper saved on to the bar and then rebound in. SPAL down to 10 men as well. 

• Administrator

That's probably the worst I've seen Napoli play. Nothing clicked for them, at all.

Juve were superior in every aspect. Defensive masterclass. They didn't Napoli a sniff.

Another big game and Juventus just know how to get through these. For all the possession, Napoli have done nothing with it. Higuain shows his value once again.

That goal killed the crowd and it reflected on the pitch. The whole game was deflated after that. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived