• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Bundesliga 2017/18 - Matchday 14 - 1-3rd December, 2017

Recommended Posts

Friday 1st December, 2017
Freiburg vs Hamburg, 19.30

Saturday 2nd December, 2017
Mainz vs Augsburg
Leverkusen vs Dortmund
Bayern Munich vs Hannover
Bremen vs Stuttgart
Hoffenheim vs Leipzig
Schalke vs Koln, 17.30

Sunday 3rd December, 2017
Hertha Berlin vs Frankfurt, 14.30
Wolfsburg vs Gladbach, 17.00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Friday 1st December, 2017
 

Saturday 2nd December, 2017
 

Monday 3rd December, 2017
 

 

:35_thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

what

Why do you hate Sundays? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Freiburg go 1 up. Goal scored. Ref rules it out for offside.

Replays show it was onside. Why was VAR not consulted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Why was VAR not consulted?

 

Incidents like that happened so often lately, it's a complete joke. Hopefully they'll scrap it in the winter break. What's the point if they don't use it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

 

Incidents like that happened so often lately, it's a complete joke. Hopefully they'll scrap it in the winter break. What's the point if they don't use it? 

might as well.

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

VAR is shite.

it can't be shite if it's not used. 

Image result for black lisp guy

In all seriousness, it would have been productive and efficient in reviewing that goal and correcting the referee's decision?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I meant the whole system and how it's implemented, hehe. What's the point of having an "expert panel" with a shitload of screens sitting in a studio in Köln if they are not called for action during the key incidents?... I still think the simplest decision would have been a screen on the sidelines for the ref to take a look at if he's unsure about giving/not giving a goal or penalty, nothing else is needed, in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I meant the whole system and how it's implemented, hehe. What's the point of having an "expert panel" with a shitload of screens sitting in a studio in Köln if they are not called for action during the key incidents?... I still think the simplest decision would have been a screen on the sidelines for the ref to take a look at if he's unsure about giving/not giving a goal or penalty, nothing else is needed, in my opinion.

if it works the same as A-League in Australia and Serie A, there is actually a screen for referees to have a look at if they wish.

Is it seriously in a studio in Koln?! can't tell if joking or not xD 

I can totally understand the frustration with the way its implemented and I hope that side of it improves. But the concept of it is exactly what is needed for decisions that could change games. That's why I can't understand why that Freiburg 'goal' wasn't referred to the referee after VAR officials would have seen the replays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:

if it works the same as A-League in Australia and Serie A, there is actually a screen for referees to have a look at if they wish.

Is it seriously in a studio in Koln?! can't tell if joking or not xD 

I can totally understand the frustration with the way its implemented and I hope that side of it improves. But the concept of it is exactly what is needed for decisions that could change games. That's why I can't understand why that Freiburg 'goal' wasn't referred to the referee after VAR officials would have seen the replays. 

Not joking haha, they indeed have a studio in Köln with VAR officials, the ref can't watch any replays himself... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nudge said:

Not joking haha, they indeed have a studio in Köln with VAR officials, the ref can't watch any replays himself... 

yeah that's pretty backwards and illogical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fact there is a so called review area where the refs could theoretically watch the replays themselves but I think they are only allowed to use it when the VAR officials advise them to have a look at the scene.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

In fact there is a so called review area where the refs could theoretically watch the replays themselves but I think they are only allowed to use it when the VAR officials advise them to have a look at the scene.

Didn't know that, but damn, that makes it even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nudge said:

Didn't know that, but damn, that makes it even worse.

yeah that's what they do in other leagues. fuck knows why they don't do it like that in Germany! It's so logical and makes so much more sense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keeping and eye on Bayern and BVB - I see some idiot has put Schurlle on the field - not much hope for BVB then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is this strange blonde haired guy up front for Bayern - and scoring goals just like RL (or not!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wendell looks like an innocent kid, but that tackle was - after video seen - def a red card.  Justice after last week's tackle by Castro on Harit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange day ! Games not going to pland and cards flying all over the place.  At Half tyime the table looks like

Bayern  30

Salzburg 2  26

04       24

Gladdy   24

BVB  21  and with Koln to come at 5.15 it could be interesting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck off, so they don't use VAR normally, but use it against us to rule out a goal xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boateng's winning goal for Frankfurt was amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rest of the match was quite awful though... Hope Wolfsburg v Gladbach is better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gladbach were piss poor against Wolfsburg today. Seriously, some of their players like Hazard, Raffael etc. only seem to care on certain days. Today was not one of those days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement