• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2017/18 - 1-4th December, 2017

football forum

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

this game has been so poor but just come to life with a bit of feistiness and bad tackles along with some handbags. Harlee Dean sees red for his part in it. 

For all the praise Wolves have had recently, and I know they've played well during then, but they haven't shown it tonight. Birmingham have been very poor and on this form it wouldn't surprise me if they stayed in the relegation zone. They don't seem to have any game plan or tactics of playing or trying to beat the opposition.

• Subscriber

I feel for Birmingham's fans but their owners deserve everything they get. Rowett was the most ridiculous sacking I can remember in recent years (and don't try it).

Wolves coming up then. Hope to god they move that awful away end of theirs. Good to have another Midlands club up though.

Didn’t Birmingham change owners or have I dreamt that? Because they spunked a load of money on Harlee Dean and that Jota bloke in the summer. 

Anyway, I saw twenty or so minutes of Wolves. They were absolutely fantastic. They were playing such a fantastic brand of attacking football, whilst remaining tight at the back. They nearly scored a goal that would have been up their with the best goals of the season till Cavelairo hit it wide. 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Didn’t Birmingham change owners or have I dreamt that? Because they spunked a load of money on Harlee Dean and that Jota bloke in the summer. 

Anyway, I saw twenty or so minutes of Wolves. They were absolutely fantastic. They were playing such a fantastic brand of attacking football, whilst remaining tight at the back. They nearly scored a goal that would have been up their with the best goals of the season till Cavelairo hit it wide. 

Birmingham changed owners when they had Rowett then decided to bring Zola in despite Rowett having the squad punching well above its weight. Zola was a shocking appointment. Never got the fuss with him as a manager.

The bottom of the Championship this season is worse than ever surely. Sunderland have won 2 games all season and aren't cut adrift. 

Birmingham have been absolutely woeful every time I've seen them. Cotterill is a terrible manager as well - his quotes after the match were laughable. "If it wasn't for goal line technology we might have got a point", that's the purpose of it you fucking useless spackacunt.

Wolves will storm it in the end, so much quality in that team and in the Championship it's massive to get a result when you aren't at your best and they did that last night. At this rate they'll end up with over 100 points too.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived