football forum

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Still liking it? 

Yes, absolutely! 

I understand why you compared it to LOST, by the way. Not only the whole mystery angle, characters with flaws, mind bending twists, time travel, surreal physics and anomalies, but also the conflict between two opposing sides with the future of the world in question; there are surely quite a few links and thematical similarities.

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Tommy said:

I think this might be the best Series I've ever seen. Dying for a re-watch. 

I'm still in the middle of Season 2 (haven't had time to progress further), but I can already see that it has incredible re-watch value... A lot of symbolism and references that often go unnoticed on the first watch. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I'm still in the middle of Season 2 (haven't had time to progress further), but I can already see that it has incredible re-watch value... A lot of symbolism and references that often go unnoticed on the first watch. 

Make sure to not run into any more spoilers. The ending is perfect. Glaub nie etwas anderes :57_cry:

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Make sure to not run into any more spoilers. The ending is perfect. 

Nah, I'm not googling anything related to it anymore; I learned from my mistakes :4_joy:

On 28/07/2020 at 23:23, nudge said:

Nah, I'm not googling anything related to it anymore; I learned from my mistakes :4_joy:

Any update on your Dark activities? 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Any update on your Dark activities? 

Too much work during the week, too much beer during the weekend 🍻:ph34r:

I will try to watch an episode tonight... 

Just now, nudge said:

Too much work during the week, too much beer during the weekend 🍻:ph34r:

I will try to watch an episode tonight... 

You gotta stay in the groove! I'm re-watching certain scenes on YouTube right now. What a series. 

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Why though? I'm currently re- watching Dark Clips on Youtube. xD

Because it's moody and depressing? :what: :7_sweat_smile: Flawed characters, broken homes, dysfunctional families and hopeless relationships in a small town with lack of hope and light, ugly secrets, a lot of loss, despair and pain, sacrifice and suffering, tragic events, hard choices, general feeling of hopelessness with the passing of time. I mean I love it, but it is gloomy :7_sweat_smile: reminds me of Nietzsche. 

10 hours ago, nudge said:

Because it's moody and depressing? :what: :7_sweat_smile: Flawed characters, broken homes, dysfunctional families and hopeless relationships in a small town with lack of hope and light, ugly secrets, a lot of loss, despair and pain, sacrifice and suffering, tragic events, hard choices, general feeling of hopelessness with the passing of time. I mean I love it, but it is gloomy :7_sweat_smile: reminds me of Nietzsche. 

Oh yea, now that I look at it from a normal person's view, I get it. 

Explains why it feels so familiar though. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Without a doubt the best series I've ever watched. Never believe anything else. 

But... but... LOST? :57_cry:

I'm out for a beer, will watch an episode or two after that :D 

Archived