The better place to talk football.

Dark

football forum

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Ok done. Absolutely fantastic. I bet this would be a real good rewatch.

You guys and gal where all bang on. Great ending. I wasnt sure going into the final couple how it was going to all come together still but that was perfect. Just a great show all the way through I loved it. 

Is there anymore hidden gems you all are hiding from me :35_thinking:

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Ok done. Absolutely fantastic.

Reveal hidden contents

You guys and gal where all bang on. Great ending. I wasnt sure going into the final couple how it was going to all come together still but that was perfect. Just a great show all the way through I loved it. 

Is there anymore hidden gems you all are hiding from me :35_thinking:

Now watch Raised by Wolves! -_-

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, nudge said:

ebc87430c146c814336c11615c8635d1.png

Started rewatching Dark tonight... 

Haha, that's funny, because last night before I went to sleep I was looking through this topic again, and had to chuckle how one could see the way you finally got hooked. xD 

I've been meaning to rewatch this for a long time now. Might finally give it a go too in the next few days. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 11/09/2021 at 14:57, nudge said:

I am currently trying to watch Dark with my dad. Let's just say it's a challenge xD I think I need new adoptive parents 😂

As I just went through this with mine (hes 68 fyi) it was fun but season 1 was definitely hard. It doesnt help that we watched an episode or 2 every week and I think the first season we had a couple week gap sometimes. So as Im tying to keep track of all the characters and relationships hes asking every episode whos who and I almost couldnt blame him xD Not saying it got easier but once you recognize the characters and mostly the timelines myself I could at least help him follow along.

The funniest part for me was watching the first 2 episodes with english dub luckily I got him off that... I hate dubbing anything period but he also does still speak/understand German...old people man. Anyways enjoy it, Im sure the rewatch with be just as rewarding tbh ill definitely have to do it at some point again. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

As I just went through this with mine (hes 68 fyi) it was fun but season 1 was definitely hard. It doesnt help that we watched an episode or 2 every week and I think the first season we had a couple week gap sometimes. So as Im tying to keep track of all the characters and relationships hes asking every episode whos who and I almost couldnt blame him xD Not saying it got easier but once you recognize the characters and mostly the timelines myself I could at least help him follow along.

The funniest part for me was watching the first 2 episodes with english dub luckily I got him off that... I hate dubbing anything period but he also does still speak/understand German...old people man. Anyways enjoy it, Im sure the rewatch with be just as rewarding tbh ill definitely have to do it at some point again. 

My dad will be 80 later this year, and is not exactly a fan of complicated shows/movies xD Luckily I watched it twice already, so I've been trying to do a "who is who" for him in every episode whenever possible. But man, it can be frustrating. We managed three episodes and then I needed a break 🤣

• 4 months later...

Archived