talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Christmas

football forum

football forum

Let the hype and festivities begin, we're starting Christmas earlier than ASDA on TF365. 

What are your plans? What do you want to receive? Who will you be waking up next to on Boxing Day? 

Ho ho hooo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christmas Eve I love the most actually. The build up always seems better than the day and afterwards. Will drop off presents to family members in the morning, getting together with friends in the afternoon for a drink and a couple games then out in the evening for a meal with my GF's family. Will stay round her Mum's Christmas Day morning and do the normal bits then round to my family in the afternoon for dinner and evening games/drinking.

Boxing Day we will be with my family for a bit then most likely go out somewhere for a walk with my dog out the forest or beach and then back to hers in the evening before we both go back to work the next day. Then that's it for another year.

Wake up and do presents with my brother and my parents, then Christmas lunch at my house with my family and one my aunts' family, then we walk down the road to hers and spend the evening there with my grandparents and all my other aunts and uncles. 

Top notch day.

I'm not actually looking forward to it this year. Which is a shame because I normally love it. But I've had an argument with my Dad so gonna be a bit tense.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Genuine questions Stanley, do you celebrate Christmas?

I am looking forward to Christmas, going away for a few days for new year as well so should be good. 

Not as much as we used to. We did when we were younger simply for the fact me and my brother were kids but we're  obviously grown up now so it's more just a time for family to be together. My mum hates getting presents xD

• 1 month later...

No presents bought and off to Cambodia for xmas after only having one family Christmas in the last 4 years, top son. But thinking I'll give my parents a tonne of cash as they're going away for a weekend over xmas. That's as festive as I am this year. 

• The title was changed to Christmas
  • Administrator

bought the missus her presents. Tequila rose, Bailey's Chocolate and a Joe Wicks recipe book (she's loves him). May also get her some stuff for her new flat. 

Dad got me a present to give to mum from me xD. Need to get my dad a present too. 

Need to get the brother and his missus their presents. 

Also, naked house party at @Cannabis's new place?

I made my missus a home made advent calendar. Put a photo at the bottom of each drawer of a memory from the year, a Chocolate and a message to make her laugh.

I have officially gone full soppy cunt. But BJ's are now on tap.

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Off to Tenerife on the 22nd for a week with my Mrs, my parents, my sister and her fella. Cannot wait. 

Need to buy my girlfriend a present, it's also got to be small enough to fit into our luggage. Great.

At least you already know she isn't disappointed with a small package 

Gunna spend Christmas Day on Bondi Beach, cannot wait.

Got presents sorted for immediately family and newborns back home, just need to send them off. Need to buy the missus her presents and one  for me mate then all will be cushty 

• Subscriber

Tree and deco is up. All presents are sorted and the only thing left is the wrapping. I love this time of year and for once everyone from the family (extended even) are going to be home so can't wait.

Archived