talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 6 (Group C) - Tuesday 5th December, 2017

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atlético Madrid’s defence needs rejuvenating. Simeone’s game plan as we all know has been based on having a safe at the back where he doesn’t even know the combination number and now he has to fix this, a lot more than anything else. 

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

So that’s Barcelona for Chelsea then... :ph34r:

Not so bad... Suarez has been a bit toothless in recent matches so that will be good news for our defence... :ph34r:

Dont think anyone has ever been sent off for gumming someone before... 

2nd it is then. Played well but couldn't put the dozens of chances we had away. I wish Atletico good fortune in the wars to come. 

PSG or Barcelona await. Oh, and Besiktas if we manage to dodge a bullet. Not too arsed as if we continue to play the way we do, we'd give any club in Europe a game. 

Words cannot describe how utterly brilliant Kante is. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Chances wise this was never a draw, very wasteful tonight from Chelsea, we are nailed to get PSG or Barcelona. If we are lucky we could get Besiktas but that won't happen.

Shouldn't underestimate Besiktas at all. They're Champions League form, especially at home, has been pretty good.

What I want to know is what UEFA are going to do with the draw because if Liverpool end up first (looks the most likely thing), UEFA could find themselves with a complicated draw seeing as Chelsea can only take three of those sides. Don’t know if you guys are following me here but I haven’t seen a situation such as this before. 

Archived