• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 6 (Group E) - Wednesday 6th December, 2017

• Administrator

Maribor vs Sevilla, 19.45
Liverpool vs Spartak Moscow, 19.45

Permutations
Liverpool simply have to match Sevilla's result to finish top
If Sevilla draw and Liverpool lose, Liverpool will still finish top by virtue of away goals scored in the head to head with Sevilla.
Sevilla have to match Spartak Moscow's result to automatically qualify for knockouts. 
If Spartak Moscow and Sevilla win, Liverpool will drop in to 3rd and go in to the Europa League. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Nothing is ever easy for this team but I can see us getting a win. It's at home, the team will be geared to get a result and with the game we've just come off the confidence levels are high. Sure it sounds like a recipe for a little grounding but I think this team has it in them to put a few past Spartak at home and stamp their place in the next stage.

I know he gets a lot of shit from our own fans but you got to feel for Moreno there. Goes off injured in tears because that’s the passion he has for the club. 

Looks quite serious but I’m hoping he’s back soon. 

Standing ovation from the crowd will have meant so much to him, his attitude and dedication to the club deserved that! 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

I know he gets a lot of shit from our own fans but you got to feel for Moreno there. Goes off injured in tears because that’s the passion he has for the club. 

Looks quite serious but I’m hoping he’s back soon. 

Standing ovation from the crowd will have meant so much to him, his attitude and dedication to the club deserved that! 

Looks like he got injured shitting out of a tackle from the replay they showed

Archived