talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 6 (Group E) - Wednesday 6th December, 2017

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

We probably won't lose this badly at the weekend so at least we're probably better than Maribor and Spartak Moscow.

That's like seeing some crippled kids and thinking "I bet I can run faster than those sad fuckers."

• Subscriber

My only wish after seeing what we did today is that we held our nerve against Sevilla and dicked them too. But, we are top of the group, the form is back on and there's a derby over the weekend where I think we'll win again. On a side note, watching Moreno go off the way he did actually made me feel sorry for the boy irrespective of how much shit fans give him or how much of a liability he can be. I said it when we watched Balotteli piss himself around that a player who shows some form of trying or passion will always be forgiven no matter how poor they are and Moreno deserved the ovation he got today. 

Our front four will fuck anyone up the arse. 

Klopp sorts a few signings in defence (with Kieta coming in) and we will be a real force!

klopp knows his stuff!

Fat Sam was interviewed after the match and was asked what he thought of the upcoming derby:

He said that he had a note from his mum explaining he had the shits and couldn’t attend :D

MOTM round up of today’s match ......

Linekar:

So Danny what did you make of that performance .... ?

Murphy:

I thought they were quite wasteful in front of goal and it could’ve cost them. The bottom line is that they missed 3 chances out of the 10 they had.

Linekar:

Martin ... ?

Keown:

“I thought they looked a bit shaky at the back. Moreno definitely didn’t look up for it and left the field early ...... same old defensive issues ...... !”

Linekar:

Anything to add Garth .... ?

Crooks:

“Well Gary I sense that Jurgen Klopp disrespected the Spartak manager ....... I sense that he didn’t shake hands with him. This is not the first time but I sense he’s done it again ...... l fear that won’t go down too well with UEFA !”

Linekar:

But Garth he clearly did shake hands with the Spartak manager first ... ?

Crooks:

“Gary I sense that Jurgen Klopp didn’t. I sense that the camera is faulty. UEFA will review all the evidence including the faulty camera ....... it doesn’t look good but Jurgen klopp only has himself to blame ......

Archived