Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

New Season Of The League Of Gentlemen

First 2 episode's are good. It's a long time since I laughed out loud this much watching tv.

Well I have missed out on this completely, I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

As an aside, what are people's thoughts on Inside Number 9 (also Pemberton and Shearsmith)? It's on Netflix and I'm totally hooked! Some very clever writing at play - all start off very jolly and all descend into the pits of skin-crawling cringe-horror. Think League of Gentlemen with the silliness swapped with dread. Love it.

On 05/01/2018 at 0:09 AM, StefBWFC said:

Well I have missed out on this completely, I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

As an aside, what are people's thoughts on Inside Number 9 (also Pemberton and Shearsmith)? It's on Netflix and I'm totally hooked! Some very clever writing at play - all start off very jolly and all descend into the pits of skin-crawling cringe-horror. Think League of Gentlemen with the silliness swapped with dread. Love it.

Great shout Migg, just watched the first 3 episodes