• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Unpopular Film & TV Opinion

Recommended Posts

Just using this to reinforce my opinion that Shia Labeouf will win an Oscar one day. @ASF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

All soaps (Emmerdale, Coronation Street, Hollyoaks, EastEnders) are absolute AIDS.

I hope this isn't an unpopular opinion. Anyone who has watched any other series in the world must surely realise how awful and unsubtle the writing and acting is in every single scene in any of the soaps by comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Big Bang Theory is the largest peice of shit on TV in as long as i can remember. I dont understand how people find that show funny at any level. I just cringe.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

The Big Bang Theory is the largest peice of shit on TV in as long as i can remember. I dont understand how people find that show funny at any level. I just cringe.

Bazinga! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Bang is shite. Each character has one joke and somehow people still find it watchable after a million seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the same with shows like How I Met Your Mother. It's the same jokes over and over and over again and the characters never really change. That's why I love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tsubasa said:

It's the same with shows like How I Met Your Mother. It's the same jokes over and over and over again and the characters never really change. That's why I love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia so much. 

At least How I Met Your Mother had an ending and an underlying story to watch it for even if the comedy was weak for the last 3-4 seasons.

Big Bang is just a dire boring cycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Just using this to reinforce my opinion that Shia Labeouf will win an Oscar one day. @ASF

I was actually thinking about this prediction, the other day. xD

Your statement was that 'he was winning an Oscar in the next 5 years'. This prediction was made in 2015.

So you only got 2 more years left, Tsubs, for it to come true. ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ASF said:

I was actually thinking about this prediction, the other day. xD

Your statement was that 'he was winning an Oscar in the next 5 years'. This prediction was made in 2015.

So you only got 2 more years left, Tsubs, for it to come true. ;)

Oh shit, really? Hmm, he only got one next movie listed on his imdb page. He better picks up the pace xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Bazinga! 

 

To be fair, most sitcoms would be painful to watch if you just took out the laugh track and replaced it with silence.

 

Films 1 and 3 of Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy were utter bollocks and are only thought of as highly as they are because of how excellent TDK was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

Films 1 and 3 of Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy were utter bollocks and are only thought of as highly as they are because of how excellent TDK was.

 

Batman Begins was amazing. The TDKR was still good, not as good as the previous too, and it had it's weaknesses but still a good ending to the trilogy IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen him in anything but I want to kill Jack Whitehall

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2017 at 4:47 PM, Tsubasa said:

Just using this to reinforce my opinion that Shia Labeouf will win an Oscar one day. @ASF

Im pretty sure he is blackballed because of all his plagiarism

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spike said:

Im pretty sure he is blackballed because of all his plagiarism

Well

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith is underrated, especially Hayden Christensen's performance in that movie. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Prince of Egypt disagrees

I've also seen that. Brilliant. Might be a taste thing though. I watched Kung Fu Panda so many times.

Toy Story is also up there, but my personal 2 favourites are Kung Fu Panda and Monsters Inc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure I've shared this opinion on previous iterations of this forum to much disgust, but, as I've largely been uncontroversial on tf365:

'Friends' is as amusing as anthrax in a crèche and as delicately crafted as a sledgehammer to the face. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

I'm sure I've shared this opinion on previous iterations of this forum to much disgust, but, as I've largely been uncontroversial on tf365:

'Friends' is as amusing as anthrax in a crèche and as delicately crafted as a sledgehammer to the face. 

I agree that it hasn't aged well. I have a lot of time for them in terms of them being like the breakthrough sitcom but what has come since is a lot better in terms of actual television. How I Met Your Mother, for example, is an up to date copycat of Friends in a lot of ways, and it is cheesy itself, went on for too long and far from perfect in general but objectively I found it much better viewing than Friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement