Sunday 10th December, 2017
Liverpool vs Everton, 14.15
Man Utd vs Man City, 16.30
Southampton vs Arsenal, 12.00

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Third away game on the spin against a side horrendously out of form and we didn't win either of the previous two. Thought we played quite well Stoke but were shite at West Ham.

Was really impressed with some of our football last week though and I think we'll scrape a win. 1-2 with a Mahrez winner.

Any O'Bottler to not show up is an enhanced 2/5.

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMike said:

Allardyce is going to have them set up to kick anything in red that moves. Hopefully get an early goal and they'll crumble and have one or two sent off in the process

you've got more than enough quality in your side to not need Everton players sent off. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

you've got more than enough quality in your side to not need Everton players sent off. 

Not saying that we need them to get players sent off to win. Saying that they will get a player or two sent off when they're getting torn to shreds. Happened so many times down the years. Yard dogs like Ashley Williams just won't be able to help themselves

I know Everton's backline is awful but I have a bad feeling about this derby for the first time in a while, We will probably smash them now but I don't feel as confident about beating these as I should. 

I just hope that prick Rooney doesn't score a memorable goal that helps them win, imagine.

It's our 125th anniversary so there's going to be some celebrations, everyone will get a cheap sports direct flag I hear.

When you stop and think about what has gone before, the generations of support passing the club on to you today you can't help but feel overawed. 

In the spirit of TFF I'll just leave this footage from 1927 here xD

10 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

I know Everton's backline is awful but I have a bad feeling about this derby for the first time in a while, We will probably smash them now but I don't feel as confident about beating these as I should. 

I just hope that prick Rooney doesn't score a memorable goal that helps them win, imagine.

I don't understand this line of thinking. Is it purely because of Allardyce? The man who has one league win at Anfield in his entire career? 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

If there attack is known as the fab four there defence is going to start being called the crap four.

that's Mark Lawrenson levels of banter mate. come on, man. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived