talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Best World Cup Group 11?

football forum

Similar to the combined Liverpool - Everton and United - City threads, if you chose 3 groups to combine the 11's, which would they be?

I'll choose C, F and H

Group C

Lloris

Advincula - Christensen - Varane - Trauco

Kante - Mooy

Griezmann - Eriksen - Dembele

Guerrero

Group F

Neuer

Kimmich - Boateng - Lindelof - Layun

Kroos - Goretzka

Son Heung Min - Ozil - Sané

Chicharito

Group H

Sczcesny

Blaszczykowski - Koulibaly - Sanchez - Fabra

Barrios - Zielinski

Cuadrado - Kagawa - Mané

Lewandowski

I'll try to do the others in a bit.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

your Peru obsession is bordering on the insane. 

How can you even have Guerrero when he's not even going to be there? Proves that you're deluded and look at it with rose-tinted glasses. 

Not even bothered looking at the rest but whack Griezmann up top and put someone like Martial where he was. Sack Guerrero off. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

your Peru obsession is bordering on the insane. 

How can you even have Guerrero when he's not even going to be there? Proves that you're deluded and look at it with rose-tinted glasses. 

Not even bothered looking at the rest but whack Griezmann up top and put someone like Martial where he was. Sack Guerrero off. 

This is full 11's. For all we know, Messi might not be there but you'll still put him in.

Just now, Stan said:

Messi isn't taking cocaine and hasn't been banned ffs. 

Guerrero is banned from playing football so how can he be included? Utterly ridiculous. 

He could be in the next year, or get an injury and miss the world cup. The former is unlikely but its still possible. You never know what life throws at you.

• Administrator

you can talk all you want about 'full 11s' as a way to shoehorn him in but even if he was going, he's not the best striker in thta group anyway.

Think you need to get your head out of Guerrero's arse because it's getting covered in shit and it's showing on here.

Just now, Stan said:

so your last post was about Guerrero or Messi?

Look back at my first reply to you and I'll find the answer. I have no motivation to debate football with you as you'll just begin to insult and choose not to believe anything I say. It will be running around in loops.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Look back at my first reply to you and I'll find the answer. I have no motivation to debate football with you as you'll just begin to insult and choose not to believe anything I say. It will be running around in loops.

Where has he insulted you Brian?  How can you accuse somebody of that when there’s no evidence of it!

Guerrero would never get into a first XI in your group.  That’s pre cocaine consumption of course, because drug users aren’t allowed to participate in World Cups. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

you can talk all you want about 'full 11s' as a way to shoehorn him in but even if he was going, he's not the best striker in thta group anyway.

Think you need to get your head out of Guerrero's arse because it's getting covered in shit and it's showing on here.

He's easily the best striker in that group. Well, behind Griezmann but he can play on the wing and its hard to not include both of them in best 11's.

Couldn't care for the second sentence to be honest. My opinions are my own and I couldn't care what others think, nor for the people who think I'm an idiot. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Blue said:

your only reason was 'full 11s'.

And if you read what I said, he's not even in a full 11 now because he's banned from football. How can you not see this?

Funnily enough, I feel the same way about debating football with you. You're too obsessed with Peru and Guerrero that you can't even see the stuff your posting.

As for insults, not even gone near any xD 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

He's easily the best striker in that group. Well, behind Griezmann but he can play on the wing and its hard to not include both of them in best 11's.

Couldn't care for the second sentence to be honest. My opinions are my own and I couldn't care what others think, nor for the people who think I'm an idiot. 

this is what makes it so incessantly difficult to debate with you. You try to reason against facts and believe your own hype. It won't get you anywhere. Your inability to care what others think will also hold you back somewhat. 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

My opinions are my own and I couldn't care what others think

Here we go again!

Didnt they teach you at school that infact it’s OPINIONS you may have that will debated on in life?  Nobody on this planet is permitted to have an opinion which is made public that doesn’t get scrutinised for debate!  That’s just part of social interaction Brian. 

Just now, Stan said:

this is what makes it so incessantly difficult to debate with you. You try to reason against facts and believe your own hype. It won't get you anywhere. Your inability to care what others think will also hold you back somewhat. 

You're wrong. I care what people think. A lot actually. If you're going to pick on me and call me an idiot for having my own opinions, I'm not going to listen understandably. 

I don't argue against facts either. What you're telling me is a fact, what I'm telling you is the rules I'm using. He was part of the entire qualifying campaign and he is part of the full 11. Besides, he can appeal the ban. Unlikely, but its also unlikely for Messi to get banned in the next year.

I'll give you a tip: if you find it difficult to argue with me, then bugger off.

Just now, SirBalon said:

@Stan beat me to it and believe me, I didn’t see his post as I was writing mine at the same time it seems. Don’t you get it?  Don’t you see how you can never be a sports journalist?

xD

I have a job and already am a sports journalists!

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

You're wrong. I care what people think. A lot actually. If you're going to pick on me and call me an idiot for having my own opinions, I'm not going to listen understandably. 

I don't argue against facts either. What you're telling me is a fact, what I'm telling you is the rules I'm using. He was part of the entire qualifying campaign and he is part of the full 11. Besides, he can appeal the ban. Unlikely, but its also unlikely for Messi to get banned in the next year.

I'll give you a tip: if you find it difficult to argue with me, then bugger off.

where did I call you an idiot please :) ?

So you're making up rules to suit your own agenda xDxD 

Argue with you? No. I'm trying to have a debate. I'm not buggering off anywhere. You're the one that asks for bans/suspensions xD

1 minute ago, Blue said:

xD

I have a job and already am a sports journalists!

I’ve had enough of this... Give me what you’ve written as a journalist. I want to read it... you can give it to me via PM and I promise you it will remain private between you and myself.

I have nothing personal against you at all but you are difficult to read and even more difficult to interact with... Your views are partisan and due to your attitude, you leave no slack to question you upon because you also seem to have a messianistic condition where your opinions are gospel. I don’t agree with you as things stand... As they stand you are a crap journalist. Prove me wrong and I swear to you that I will be public on my apology towards your person...

Just now, SirBalon said:

I’ve had enough of this... Give me what you’ve written as a journalist. I want to read it... you can give it to me via PM and I promise you it will remain private between you and myself.

I have nothing personal against you at all but you are difficult to read and even more difficult to interact with... Your views are partisan and due to your attitude, you leave no slack to question you upon because you also seem to have a messianistic condition where your opinions are gospel. I don’t agree with you as things stand... As they stand you are a crap journalist. Prove me wrong and I swear to you that I will be public on my apology towards your person...

I don't get why I would want to prove someone wrong on the internet, but you do realize sports journalism is more than just writing? One of my biggest skills is being resourceful. I've interviewed Mark Bosnich, Wynton Rufer, Aldo Corzo, Steven Caldwell and many more. I've travelled to places and have found myself behind the net on the pitch in order to take pictures. My CV for my age is made of gold. If you don't want to believe this, your call. PM me if you're so bothered.

I'm a good writer and have creative ideas but I'm not the best writer in the universe. I like publicly voicing my opinions and right minded people have respected them even if they think its silly. I didn't look for my job, they approached me after seeing my passion and my work on Twitter and my website. 

I'm not sharing my work on here unless its via PM, but its funny how just seeing how successful I am for my age and you telling me I'll never be a sports journalist, to me it sums up not only how arrogant you are but how bothered you are by the opinions of other people being more than 40 years old. You remind me of a child.

@Batard please delete all this shite once you come online. I created this as a fun thread only.

21 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Here we go again!

Didnt they teach you at school that infact it’s OPINIONS you may have that will debated on in life?  Nobody on this planet is permitted to have an opinion which is made public that doesn’t get scrutinised for debate!  That’s just part of social interaction Brian. 

And this proves my point, that you don't understand the principle of being a journalist. 

I get you don't like me, but I'm a serious poster and you don't have to gang up on me just because you don't agree with what I have to say. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't get why I would want to prove someone wrong on the internet, but you do realize sports journalism is more than just writing? One of my biggest skills is being resourceful. I've interviewed Mark Bosnich, Wynton Rufer, Aldo Corzo, Steven Caldwell and many more. I've travelled to places and have found myself behind the net on the pitch in order to take pictures. My CV for my age is made of gold. If you don't want to believe this, your call. PM me if you're so bothered.

I'm a good writer and have creative ideas but I'm not the best writer in the universe. I like publicly voicing my opinions and right minded people have respected them even if they think its silly. I didn't look for my job, they approached me after seeing my passion and my work on Twitter and my website. 

I'm not sharing my work on here unless its via PM, but its funny how just seeing how successful I am for my age and you telling me I'll never be a sports journalist, to me it sums up not only how arrogant you are but how bothered you are by the opinions of other people being more than 40 years old. You remind me of a child.

@Batard please delete all this shite once you come online. I created this as a fun thread only.

image.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

And this proves my point, that you don't understand the principle of being a journalist. 

I get you don't like me, but I'm a serious poster and you don't have to gang up on me just because you don't agree with what I have to say. 

I said that you can send me your writings via PM.  I also added that I will publicly apologise to you for questioning your journalistic skills if I enjoy them. I know journalism, I especially know sports journalism and have some acquaintances that are very respected journalists in the European game... If what you write on here is anything to go by, then I feel you are a hoax. 

Archived