• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Best World Cup Group 11?

football forum

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SirBalon said:

I said that you can send me your writings via PM.  I also added that I will publicly apologise to you for questioning your journalistic skills if I enjoy them. I know journalism, I especially know sports journalism and have some acquaintances that are very respected journalists in the European game... If what you write on here is anything to go by, then I feel you are a hoax. 

You can PM me if you're really curious. I'm not looking for a public apology or to prove anyone wrong especially if I'm suceeding and know it. I just want you to let me post in peace and not treat others opinions as a matter of life and death.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

You can PM me if you're really curious. I'm not looking for a public apology or to prove anyone wrong especially if I'm suceeding and know it. I just want you to let me post in peace and not treat others opinions as a matter of life and death.

at least we give time to other people's opinions :)

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

Because I've got a quality vacancy at one of my fish & chip shops. :ph34r:

to be fair, there's a lot of saltiness in here so vacancy would be filled quite quickly.

1 hour ago, Anton said:

Who's Guerrero?

Some shite cunt that Timmy would have sent tumbling back to Machu Pichu if he was allowed at the World Cup. Which he isn't, despite the fact he has been included on a starting XI in this team. Which is odd considering 'a chance of missing the World Cup' has been conflated with '100% will not be going to World Cup'.

Personally my starting XI is:

de Gea

Carvajal - Stones - David Luiz - Giacinto

Modric - Rakitic - Kovacic

Messi - Crjuff - Maradona

On 12/12/2017 at 1:45 PM, Spike said:

Some shite cunt that Timmy would have sent tumbling back to Machu Pichu if he was allowed at the World Cup. Which he isn't, despite the fact he has been included on a starting XI in this team. Which is odd considering 'a chance of missing the World Cup' has been conflated with '100% will not be going to World Cup'.

Personally my starting XI is:

de Gea

Carvajal - Stones - David Luiz - Giacinto

Modric - Rakitic - Kovacic

Messi - Crjuff - Maradona

It actually is an "odd chance". He's still appealing his ban. I don't have much hope it will go through however.

Archived