talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Really Grinds My Gears?

football forum

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

When you are watching a game in HD and you hear cheering because your next door neighbour is watching it in shitty vision and now you know a goal is coming.

Ashley finally opened his wallet and allowed games in HD?

It happened more than once during the Euro's. Which made it even worse because the HD channels were available in freeview. I felt like going next door banging on the door and telling the technological dinosaurs that BBC HD has a different channel number, you don't just press "1" on your remote

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 16/03/2017 at 8:23 PM, HoneyNUFC said:

It happened more than once during the Euro's. Which made it even worse because the HD channels were available in freeview. I felt like going next door banging on the door and telling the technological dinosaurs that BBC HD has a different channel number, you don't just press "1" on your remote

I don't mind people being passionate about what they are watching but when it ruins a good moment I am with you in the being pissed off department. The people who live in the building next to mine have their TV in the room that faces my work room and its always open. I don't follow cricket but I swear I have learned more in the last two years than I wished because I can always hear them arguing and hear the commentary as well.

On 3/12/2017 at 2:22 AM, Batard said:

I'll tell you what really grinds my gears ... and I've experienced this at places of employment and my girlfriend is currently, it's people who hide behind bullshit like "there's a perception you're [insert emotive statement]"

No. There isn't. It's your passive aggressive shite. If you have a problem, say so. It's just a way to absolve yourself of responsibility of your own biases and subjective opinions. 

Jesus Christ, that is the most irritating thing I've experienced in my professional life so far. Tell me I'm an obnoxious prick, please - don't try to hide your personal contempt behind passive voice while you're working for a writing service.

• Upvote 1

Mongoloid harassers really grind my gears.

Today I had a surreal situation with one of them.

I was walking on the street, took a couple of shots with my camera, a prick was out there with his dogs, I was trying my best damn effort to leave my pics untainted by the sight of that lowlife cunt, but instead he started yelling at me: Uhhh, uhhh, don't try to act, uhhh... the police, always taking pics to see if we leave the dog poos on the street UHHH, why don't you do another thing... Yesterday real shit happened somewhere.... I told him that (despite my fit and athletic body) I was certainly not the police and walked away, but he remained for like a minute yelling the same rant at my back until I bursted out and started yelling LOUDER at him. He ended up saying uhhh.... ohhh.... my man... but I didn't insult you (No shit Sherlock, you don't go around insulting policemen... today you  learn you don't go harassing Kowabungas either).

This was the time I wished I would have learnt by heart the Spanish version of the navy seal copypasta because, despite intimidating, my rant words were repetitive, vulgar and rather unarticulate.

Edited by Kowabunga

People that drive in London. Nobody gives way, it's always your fault if you brake suddenly, someone will bib you if you don't set off as soon as that light turns amber, and so much traffic is started because people try to cut in queues. The sad thing is you don't notice it until you drive out of London and you see people giving way, apologising for mistakes, abiding by the highway code and driving in a patient manner how civilsation should actually work.

God I hate London. Damn you inflating house prices for keeping me here :468_violin:

• Upvote 1

On 3/25/2017 at 1:51 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

People that drive in London. Nobody gives way, it's always your fault if you brake suddenly, someone will bib you if you don't set off as soon as that light turns amber, and so much traffic is started because people try to cut in queues. The sad thing is you don't notice it until you drive out of London and you see people giving way, apologising for mistakes, abiding by the highway code and driving in a patient manner how civilsation should actually work.

God I hate London. Damn you inflating house prices for keeping me here :468_violin:

I don't know how you do it. There are literally zero things about London which appeal to me, the cuntiness of its inhabitants (manifest in things such as driving) being an obvious point.

Pardon me, my flat cap fell off with my rage while typing that.

$_3.JPG

Edited by StefBWFC

Attention seeking cunts who make them fucking horrible videos on Facebook and Twitter. That Crascal cunt is about as funny as a broken neck. Genuinely want the cunt to pick up e-coli ASAP.

The newest self loving cunt is that mong on Twitter who does fucking awful impressions of Donald Trump and somehow gets people licking his arse. 

Makes my skin crawl.

• Upvote 1