The better place to talk football.

What Really Grinds My Gears?

football forum

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nudge said:

I have never been to the UK, either. 

:o Well granted, you haven't missed much. Especially food wise. And weather wise. The funny thing is, I lived there for a few months and got a sunburn, in the North of England too. 

I brought sunshine to their land! But then I left, because they don't deserve it. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

:o Well granted, you haven't missed much. Especially food wise. And weather wise. The funny thing is, I lived there for a few months and got a sunburn, in the North of England too. 

I brought sunshine to their land! But then I left, because they don't deserve it. :ph34r:

I had plans for Scotland several times, but it never materialised... I'd still love to visit it. The funny thing is, until this forum, I had mostly bad experiences with the English, so I never felt an urge to visit xD 

Just now, nudge said:

I had plans for Scotland several times, but it never materialised... I'd still love to visit it. The funny thing is, until this forum, I had mostly bad experiences with the English, so I never felt an urge to visit xD 

Yea, I'd like to visit Scotland as well. The Highlands and all that. And Ireland! I've only been to Wales outside of England.... :/xD

What bad experiences did you have? I must say I never really had bad experiences with the English. I've only ever witnessed them on Malta, where they sung Karaoke to my amusement. Thankfully I've never been to Magaluf or experienced their nightlife elsewhere, well where it was considered "wild". 😬

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, I'd like to visit Scotland as well. The Highlands and all that. And Ireland! I've only been to Wales outside of England.... :/xD

What bad experiences did you have? I must say I never really had bad experiences with the English. I've only ever witnessed them on Malta, where they sung Karaoke to my amusement. Thankfully I've never been to Magaluf or experienced their nightlife elsewhere, well where it was considered "wild". 😬

Mostly through work. I worked for several UK companies and dealt with both customers and businesses on a daily basis for several years in the past. Never again.

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Mostly through work. I worked for several UK companies and dealt with both customers and businesses on a daily basis for several years in the past. Never again.

Yea, I get what you mean. Working with UK companies, I luckily never had to deal with customers that much, but the businesses were alright, for "their standards". :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Those lazy arsed fuckers that go shopping in their pyjamas... There was no less than 3 of them in the Tesco shop the other day all from the same family... It's always women and girls that do it as well

Do you live in the Salford area? must be a common thing there, these birds look quite tasty though :P xD

download.png

53 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Those lazy arsed fuckers that go shopping in their pyjamas... There was no less than 3 of them in the Tesco shop the other day all from the same family... It's always women and girls that do it as well

Sounds comfy as fuck though. :ph34r: Honestly though, I couldn't be bothered about what someone wears unless they are butt ass naked or covered in shit or something. xD

• 2 weeks later...

This is a mild one, but one I can't wrap my head around, all the last 3 share houses i've lived in there has been at least 1 person who listens to music in the bathroom to shower. Cunt, you shower for 5 minutes. I understand listening to music to perform menial tasks, or housework and cooking, as these are time consuming. But do you really need a soundtrack for washing your gooch?

The music they listen to while doing it is always the same too. That acoustic barely there easy listening shite you hear at hipster cafes. Music so inoffensive I'm surprised the singer doesn't apologize before and after each song. 

15 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

This is a mild one, but one I can't wrap my head around, all the last 3 share houses i've lived in there has been at least 1 person who listens to music in the bathroom to shower. Cunt, you shower for 5 minutes. I understand listening to music to perform menial tasks, or housework and cooking, as these are time consuming. But do you really need a soundtrack for washing your gooch?

The music they listen to while doing it is always the same too. That acoustic barely there easy listening shite you hear at hipster cafes. Music so inoffensive I'm surprised the singer doesn't apologize before and after each song. 

I listen to music when I shower but it’s for timing purposes usually. One song and I try get out after 😂

• Subscriber

English football media, England beat Senegal and the media are going crazy about how the England football team are the Bees Knees and going to win the World Cup or thereabouts, how Southgate has got it right this time etc.

Cometh the hour and if England gets knocked out or loses the final if they make it then "Southgate is a wanker and should be sacked, the players he chose are shite...", it is always the same and has been like that since after 1966.

It's not sour grapes by me because I follow Scotland and Australia more as I was born in England and left for Australia in 1959 so, really, I am English, my father was English and a Hammers nutter, I don't blame the English players picked but the English media put so much pressure on the players that they HAVE to win, if not, then they are wankers.

"Streamers" like this. 

Like I never heard of that guy until a few weeks ago, but everything I've seen of him so far was obnoxious, ignorant and just stupid. Why do people support such clowns? 

On 05/12/2022 at 12:36, CaaC (John) said:

English football media, England beat Senegal and the media are going crazy about how the England football team are the Bees Knees and going to win the World Cup or thereabouts, how Southgate has got it right this time etc.

Cometh the hour and if England gets knocked out or loses the final if they make it then "Southgate is a wanker and should be sacked, the players he chose are shite...", it is always the same and has been like that since after 1966.

It's not sour grapes by me because I follow Scotland and Australia more as I was born in England and left for Australia in 1959 so, really, I am English, my father was English and a Hammers nutter, I don't blame the English players picked but the English media put so much pressure on the players that they HAVE to win, if not, then they are wankers.

On 07/12/2022 at 13:21, Tommy said:

"Streamers" like this. 

Like I never heard of that guy until a few weeks ago, but everything I've seen of him so far was obnoxious, ignorant and just stupid. Why do people support such clowns? 

Had enough of them gatecrashing major sports. Was majorly disappointed in Sky allowing him to get so much screen time last month.

That video is a disgrace as well.

• 1 month later...

Archived