talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Really Grinds My Gears?

football forum

11 hours ago, Tommy said:

Dumb people overestimating themselves.

Define dumb, what makes them dumb and why are they overestimating themselves...

Personally something that grinds is people telling half a story or insinuating something without revealing the true identity 🤣

• 5 months later...

People when out or in grocery stores. Ones who just fucking suddenly stop and go on their phone or walk slow as fuck while on their phones. These cunts are really fucking doing my head. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Devil said:

People (Generally women) who think it's okay to have a full blown conversation with the server when there is a queue of people waiting. Really pisses me off as it's so inconsiderate.

Generally relates to a lack of awareness, really. I see that most of the time it's older/elderly people. And then I think to myself that it may be the only social interaction they have all day, so I then have a bit more patience. 

50 minutes ago, Stan said:

Generally relates to a lack of awareness, really. I see that most of the time it's older/elderly people. And then I think to myself that it may be the only social interaction they have all day, so I then have a bit more patience. 

I have patience but it doesn't stop me thinking getting a fucking move on.

My other big pet hate is people who just stop walking in heavily congested places. Have some spacial awareness and look over your shoulder before stopping. Really annoys me.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

People (Generally women) who think it's okay to have a full blown conversation with the server when there is a queue of people waiting. Really pisses me off as it's so inconsiderate.

Pisses me off more when the server doesn't move them on and a massive queue builds up as a result.

• Subscriber

I think I have mentioned this before, here in Leith on the shopping mall square you have the idiots deciding to feed the bloody pigeons, scores of them pecking away then you see some parents letting there kids running towards the pigeons flapping their hands and laughing,

Next minute you have around 60 fucking pigeons shooting off smashing into you, feathers, pigeon shit, bread crumbs you name it.