talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Really Grinds My Gears?

football forum

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I can proudly proclaim I've NEVER done a pooh in a public toilet...  Meaning never anywhere else other than the bathroom where I live.

You're too regular. Mix it up a bit. Spice up your life! 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

You're too regular. Mix it up a bit. Spice up your life! 

I've been on a night out on the town with the boys before when all of a sudden I feel the turtle asking to poke out its head and I've called a taxi to take me home!  Isn't the first time I've then gone back out again to meet them up. O.o

It's impossible for me to do it...  The thought of it sends everything into reverse hahaha.

Edited by SirBalon

For some reason I never feel like doing a shit until at least a few hours after I wake up, so I'd actually say I do most of my shits at uni. I mean I know some public toilets are a bit gross but the ones you'll find at an office or uni building are quite acceptable I'd say.

In fact, sometimes at uni I try a new toilet just to add a bit of exploration to my day. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I've been on a night out on the town with the boys before when all of a sudden I feel the turtle asking to poke out its head and I've called a taxi to take me home!  Isn't the first time I've then gone back out again to meet them up. O.o

It's impossible for me to do it...  The thought of it sends everything into reverse hahaha.

Thankfully never needed a shit on a night out so not had to resort to such measures!

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Would you do one in a pub or restaurant bathroom of need be?

have done in a restaurant before. thankfully it was quite clean.

worst experience was at Magaluf airport. I'm sure I don't need to say any more. haha.

Before I came out here I went to a Chinese in Oxford, help yourself type gaff. There was a family of about 5-6 adults with what must have been half-as many kids. The kids were just playing and being kids, I was a little shit when I was a kid as were my cousins, so you can't blame them for making a mess of things. But when they left there food literally all over the floor, covering it completely. Not one of the adults either got the kids to help clean or attempted cleaning themselves, they just walked out leaving the table looking like someone had just upside downed a bin everywhere assuming the staff would clean it up.

Absolute mongrels the lot of them.

On 10/11/2017 at 8:37 AM, Stan said:

Thankfully never needed a shit on a night out so not had to resort to such measures!

If there is a really long wait for the bog I find I can't think about anything but having a shit. I remember once when a bouncer kicked the door open when I was having one. 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You hide the stuff in your excrement?  Hope it's not hash because I dare not think what that's like to search for amongst all that... :ph34r:

Ironically two blokes went into the cubical just before the bouncer came in. Either drugs or the needed a moment alone xD

On 10/11/2017 at 8:54 AM, Stan said:

have done in a restaurant before. thankfully it was quite clean.

worst experience was at Magaluf airport. I'm sure I don't need to say any more. haha.

:shoot:

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Warm toilet seats are awful.

Heard that in Japan the toilet seat has a heating element for comfort and then once you’ve finished poohing it washes your bum for you.

Must say one thing though... I couldn’t live without a bidet. Can’t believe that culture has never taken off in the UK. 

Edited by SirBalon

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Heard that in Japan the toilet seat has a heating element for comfort and then once you’ve finished poohing it washes your bum for you.

Must say one thing though... I couldn’t live without a bidet. Can’t believe that culture has never taken off in the UK. 

Bidet is good and all. But do you have a bum gun though? B|xD 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

I'm surprised how many people haven't heard of what a bidet is.  Had one at my mum and dad's house but never used it xD 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Bidet is good and all. But do you have a bum gun though? B|xD 

Bum gun? That's what @Cannabis calls @Batard on Friday nights.

• Haha 2

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm surprised how many people haven't heard of what a bidet is.  Had one at my mum and dad's house but never used it xD 

Bum gun? That's what @Cannabis calls @Batard on Friday nights.

Martin; have you been sharing our photos on Grinder again?!

• 2 months later...