talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Burnley Discussion

• Subscriber

As a top four club, Burnley have now earned the right to get away with diving and surrounding the referee, have guaranteed themselves a spot in the first half of Match of the Day schedule and, most importantly, now have a thread opened for them on TF365.

How high can they finish this season? Can they secure 7th spot? Could they even beat Spurs to 6th place and teach them the value of making your home ground a fortress? Is Sean Dyche underrated and now someone to take more seriously?

Discuss.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
48 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

As a top four club, Burnley have now earned the right to get away with diving and surrounding the referee, have guaranteed themselves a spot in the first half of Match of the Day schedule and, most importantly, now have a thread opened for them on TF365.

How high can they finish this season? Can they secure 7th spot? Could they even beat Spurs to 6th place and teach them the value of making your home ground a fortress? Is Sean Dyche underrated and now someone to take more seriously?

Discuss.

xD

Fishing attempts are improving across the Board

On one hand I'm amazed at what they've achieved, but I also feel that they're bound to have a mini-crash eventually.

When a team is so clinical and seems so good at blocking shots and last ditch defending, I always have a feeling that it's not sustainable to win matches that way.

Archived